Fix flail - Heres how.

• More stamina.

Heather Shield.

Done.

• Buff the buckler so we don’t have to ignore it like we have done since 2012 October.

• The flail is harder to block now (everything is) and the buckler is OP against ranged. Besides both Flails got improved damage and I believe they got faster.

• @Xylvion:

The flail is harder to block now (everything is) and the buckler is OP against ranged. Besides both Flails got improved damage and I believe they got faster.

Explain in great detail how Buckler is OP against ranged.

• After testing both flails for a while now, they are both lacking in stamina. You run out of it far too quickly. One missed swing and a block costs you 2/3 of your stamina. The buckler still does not work either.

• @-Thylacine-:

@Xylvion:

The flail is harder to block now (everything is) and the buckler is OP against ranged. Besides both Flails got improved damage and I believe they got faster.

Great detail.

! [image:b70lpaby]http://i.imgur.com/D7dQaj8.jpg[/image:b70lpaby]

• @Xylvion:

@-Thylacine-:

@Xylvion:

Great detail.

! [image:1wispa7b]http://i.imgur.com/D7dQaj8.jpg[/image:1wispa7b]

That happens with Kite Shield aswell.
    Buckler is the worst shield against ranged because it’s so small and has a shape that exposes your legs and arms easily since you are forced to cover your head.

• This isn’t about the Buckler vs range issue guys. Please discuss with the flail in mind.

• @Sir:

This isn’t about the Buckler vs range issue guys. Please discuss with the flail in mind.

The buckler makes the Flail bad, tho. That’s the main problem with flail. imho.

• @-Thylacine-:

@Sir Killsalot:

This isn’t about the Buckler vs range issue guys. Please discuss with the flail in mind.

The buckler makes the Flail bad, tho. That’s the main problem with flail. imho.

Thus my original post.

• To fix flail you’ve got to take a bit of realism into account.
    Flails were designed to be a longer reaching mace, with more power, at the sacrifice of speed and accuracy. Now I’m going to compare the Flail to the Flanged Mace, and Heavy Flail to Morning Star. (We only have 2 flails so I’m not counting Holy Water Sprinkler.)

Flails have less reach, speed, and a BIT more damage than the flanged mace.
    Heavy Flails have less reach, speed, and more damage than the morning star.

Solution? More reach, make it so flail doesn’t have a random damage path when swinging or over heading every time, and slow it down a bit. I’ve got ideas for the buckler but those are still a work in progress.

• @Zaxo:

To fix flail you’ve got to take a bit of realism into account.
    Flails were designed to be a longer reaching mace, with more power, at the sacrifice of speed and accuracy. Now I’m going to compare the Flail to the Flanged Mace, and Heavy Flail to Morning Star. (We only have 2 flails so I’m not counting Holy Water Sprinkler.)

Flails have less reach, speed, and a BIT more damage than the flanged mace.
    Heavy Flails have less reach, speed, and more damage than the morning star.

Solution? More reach, make it so flail doesn’t have a random damage path when swinging or over heading every time, and slow it down a bit. I’ve got ideas for the buckler but those are still a work in progress.

I agree. The light flail should get more range and speed.