Twas fun

• Twas fun.
    Cheerio !

• yeah def twas fun

• I agree, but I’ll give it a shot until at least next weekend.

• I still find it fun enough to keep playing.

But it definitely got less fun after the patch, feint nerf aside.

M@arms is super effective now

weapon changes are all bad.

So much dead time at so many points where you’re dazed or stunned.

• It feels like trying to move through water, it all feels a bit slow and sluggish now. Meh…I’m gonna need to play some more to really call it quits, which I don’t think I will anyway.

• Yup. I’m done with it. I’m not spending 100+ hours to learn a new game. Too many changes all at once with no real balance.

• I am honestly loving it so far… oh well :(

• If there are any problems it is everyone with purple names fault.

• @gregcau:

If there are any problems it is everyone with purple names fault.

What?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@gregcau:

What?

i.e. The Balance Council.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@gregcau:

What?

There is a hastily appointed ‘balance council’ of players I guess someone decided were capable of giving good feedback on weapon/class balance. If they’re able to do that job is arguable.

• @gregcau:

IF there are any problems, the buck rests with the people who made the final decisions; it’s unfair to put the blame on the balance council because they only made suggestions, and there were no unanimous agreements either. I for one, was firmly against several changes, but I was ignored :(

• Lets not derail this thread

This thread is to remind ourselves of the old Chivalry.

In memory of Chivalry: The Game with the best melee combat ever made , R.I.P

• @JCash:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@gregcau:

What?

There is a hastily appointed ‘balance council’ of players I guess someone decided were capable of giving good feedback on weapon/class balance. If they’re able to do that job is arguable.

Mind that council job was to only ADVICE Torn Banner, they didn’t make any changes themselves. For example most council members were against new combo parry yet Torn Banner pushed it live.

• @Martin:

@gregcau:

IF there are any problems, the buck rests with the people who made the final decisions; it’s unfair to put the blame on the balance council because they only made suggestions, and there were no unanimous agreements either. I for one, was firmly against several changes, but I was ignored :(

You had the most power on the council, I totally blame you for everything.

Yall know I am kidding right.

• @gregcau:

@Martin:

@gregcau:

You had the most power on the council, I totally blame you for everything.

Yall know I am kidding right.

I had to do it….

• I have no power, lol.

• I HAVE ALL THE POWER.

@CRUSHED:

Lets not derail this thread

This thread is to remind ourselves of the old Chivalry.

In memory of Chivalry: The Game with the best melee combat ever made , R.I.P

Oh it finally turned to release date Chivalry instead of Age of Chivalry? About time. Why couldn’t people appreciate the game back when I was still on the team ;(

• I really dont get the rush. Especially for such an important patch that we knew could possibly make or break the game.
    There were many debates unsolved. Many suggestions that werent even given real thought.
    I mean even if this patch turns out to be good, why the fast release, when so many loyal players had disagreements in important issues. Why not beta test the shit out of it, try some suggestions and see what happens. The most important patch couldnt wait 2 more weeks?

• @trickshot:

I really dont get the rush. Especially for such an important patch that we knew could possibly make or break the game.
    There were many debates unsolved. Many suggestions that werent even given real thought.
    I mean even if this patch turns out to be good, why the fast release, when so many loyal players had disagreements in important issues. Why not beta test the shit out of it, try some suggestions and see what happens. The most important patch couldnt wait 2 more weeks?

It’s impossible to ever win….

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14602