Twas fun

• @Pilgore:

It feels like trying to move through water, it all feels a bit slow and sluggish now. Meh…I’m gonna need to play some more to really call it quits, which I don’t think I will anyway.

Pilgore i noticed this myself through out the morning while playing even before the patch exactly like running in water and this was before my wife and kids were up so I knew my bandwidth was not being sponged off of. it was worse once the patch was out, mind you by then the brats were up and logged on.

Will have to give it a few days and see

• I fear that this thread is getting a bit too much out of control for a troll thread,so people please.
    Why would anybody quit a game they put in 700 hours in,without testing it for at least a day.
    I don’t know if Crushed was trolling as well :S !
    But i can’t say i am happy with the patch as it is.
    The statement i made about it was my real opinion on what should have been fixed.

• Troll-Shard, claiming his serious post was a troll-post and shit.

• Oscar, where you playing on an Aus server this morning?

• @Pilgore:

It feels like trying to move through water, it all feels a bit slow and sluggish now.

+1
    It’s like molasses.
    @gregcau:

If there are any problems it is everyone with purple names fault.

Purple people nerfers

• Give it time, I have 60 hours on the beta, playtime a lot of your players don’t have on the new version.

Footwork is ton more important now that you can’t chase boost across the map.

There’s a ton more viable weapons.

Ton of big fixes (super dodge, weapon swap flinch, etc).

The only thing I’m not 100% sold on yet is the combo feint parry removal.

• ^ I see purple, all his fault.

@BillDoor:

@gregcau:

Purple people nerfers

Balance council said please slow the game down so it is balanced.

• @gregcau:

^ I see purple, all his fault.

@BillDoor:

@gregcau:

Purple people nerfers

Balance council said please slow the game down so it is balanced.

Balance council said lets wildly change weapon timings/damage in a random fashion

so its balanced.

• I can’t play more than 5 minutes at a time. I keep changing servers hoping I won’t see 12 level 0’s or locked weapons. I think I’ll catch up on some other titles while this gets sorted. No chance of a 1.5 revert, huh?

• Cant even parry now, skill based combat, my ass… Fuck you!

if this is the route your taking, I want my money back, fuck you asshole.

• LLAMA

• @Oscar:

Troll-Shard, claiming his serious post was a troll-post and shit.

LOL

@Shard:

Twas fun.
    Cheerio !

DAT SERIOUS POST !

• Nice save.

• Go play Skyrim you faggots

• I think that’ll be it for this thread.

• Also:

Destructive (Unacceptable) “FUCK YOU GUYS. YOU SUCK, YOUR GAME SUCKS. YOUR MOTHER SUCKS. I HATE TORN BANNER.”

I’m sure you can figure out that there are plenty of variations of each of these examples, but just know that anything that is considered “destructive” will be automatically deleted and the poster will receive a warning. We are patient and like to give people chances, so we’ll give a couple warnings, but if the behavior continues, you will be permanently banned, as that is a detriment to our community as a whole. The “abbrasive” category is just that. Very annoying. If you continue on this path, you may find yourself temporarily banned (after a few warnings), which can obviously lead to a permanent ban if you continue on in that manner.

(For the mods who didn’t know :P)

Thanks for the “fun” read!