New patch: Fixing less than you break.

• Thank you, first of all, for provoking me for the first time to get on the forums after hours of play on this great game. I love the game, so much. But new patch thoroughly pissed me off. Feints, yay, not as overpowered now. But you broke more than you fixed. Now I can’t even spawn in LTL matches at some points, vet helms are even more broken and daggers are OP as all hell. I’d go on further, but, ya know.

/rant

• I think something needs to be done about the beta servers to make them actually playable in the future. We could go online and test out swings and stuff, but we couldn’t really fight with anyone, and we couldn’t actually play to the extent that we played before and will play now. I think a lot of these issues come down to lack of playtesting, but not through lack of trying to playtest. No one wants to go and play with 200 ping with 3 other guys for more than 20 minutes… it feels like… well like playing a beta.

• You go on further but there is nothing else really that’s broken yeah we know.

And vet helms are still broken not more broken. They don’t work. You can get any worse than not working.

And I hate daggers with all my heart. But the noobs seem to clean through any dagger welding archer with ease. So really its only the few of is that suck against daggers.

And I couldn’t before the patch use a dagger for shit. I will see if I can use one now.

People have different playstyles and different strengths and weaknesses in the game. That’s what I like about this game. Its very hard to balance things when it depends whos using the weapon.

Make a list of all the things they broke and put against their list of fixes. At the moment they really have only broken one thing. An thats the spawning. Where’s the rest of your broken things that just happened this patch. There’s well probably more than 200 changes to the game.

• I feel that daggers are still very inferior to a short sword. They do look comically big now though.

• @Coaster_Man:

I feel that daggers are still very inferior to a short sword. They do look comically big now though.

I feel the opposite. They’re a much faster shortsword, seems stronger to me.

Shortsword, saber, and dagger are all now very very fast and very close stat wise.

There needs to be a parry nerf to all archer melee weapons / m@arms secondaries like cudgel, sab, dagger, etc.

• @JCash:

@Coaster_Man:

I feel that daggers are still very inferior to a short sword. They do look comically big now though.

I feel the opposite. They’re a much faster shortsword, seems stronger to me.

Shortsword, saber, and dagger are all now very very fast and very close stat wise.

There needs to be a parry nerf to all archer melee weapons / m@arms secondaries like cudgel, sab, dagger, etc.

Archer to archer the shortsword and sabre still beat daggers. With the cudgel its a even chance.

• @lemonater47:

Archer to archer the shortsword and sabre still beat daggers. With the cudgel its a even chance.

The new thrusting dagger is scary, just saying.