MAA forward dodge visuals broken on double-tap

• Hi.

As the topic says.

Since the normal ingame sprint toggle is utterly broken(doesn’t activate or requires constant repressing despite the whole point of it would be to NOT have repress it, ever, again -I have RSI, thank you very much ), I have bound the key that triggers “move forward” to also activate “sprint”.

It used to work fine to double-tap this move forward+sprint key as MAA from a standing start(it would not work while already running) and get a forward dodge and normal dodge visuals of a slightly accelerated move.
    Now when you do it the graphics completely garble, and the viewfield bobs up and down weirdly, everything glitches. It is nauseating and broken.
    Using the “one touch dodge” key and a seperate move forward key without sprint works fine.
    Its only the double tap forward+sprint key combo that produces this. This used to work fine before this current update(from 25th June 2013).

Given that a few people do not want to have to constantly retoggle their sprint and are using this workaround, I figured I report this.

Also: Please make it so that a sprint toggle actually becomes a “press once to always run when moving” instead of a “constantly have to retoggle sprint when flinched, stopped, jumped, respawned etc pp”.
    There’s a reason why I want that option, and it is to save me from more pain, not cheating or whatever you think why we shouldn’t have that option.

• Also: Please make it so that a sprint toggle actually becomes a “press once to always run when moving” instead of a “constantly have to retoggle sprint when flinched, stopped, jumped, respawned etc pp”.

Oddly enough, it did actually used to do it this, but was changed for an unknown reason.

• I think it was changed because it would falsely show you regenerating health when you actually weren’t (toggle sprint)