Post 1.0?

• As I’m so hyped and can’t actually play the game besides watching tons of videos of it, I have only one option, asking questions.

Are there any plans for post 1.0 updates and DLCs? What model are you eager to try out? Will there be any costly updates? Will you only enhance the current gameplay and add Items and maps or are you going to add stuff that will change the whole playing experience?

Thank you.

• I can tell you Torn Banner will definitely support the game beyond 1.0 and provide numerous free content updates regardless of whether they do paid DLC or not. There are already quite a few additional weapons planned to be added after release, such as the flail (which is definitely confirmed) and perhaps a sling and/or quarterstaff. Not to mention duel mode, fisticuffs, and probably emblem customization.

• @SlyGoat:

I can tell you Torn Banner will definitely support the game beyond 1.0 and provide numerous free content updates regardless of whether they do paid DLC or not. There are already quite a few additional weapons planned to be added after release, such as the flail (which is definitely confirmed) and perhaps a sling and/or quarterstaff. Not to mention duel mode, fisticuffs, and probably emblem customization.

And of course new maps.

• @Sir:

And of course new maps.

Oh yes, forgot that. I believe there’s already a new one in development that’s meant to be released before the end of beta or slightly after.

• Developer

DLC is going to be a ton of fun, its the time for us to be able to relax and add fun stuff that adds to the core of the game without pressure. Really looking forward to DLC. We will make almost everything free, and certainly never charge for anything that would give anyone and advantage. Here’s to picking up heads and lobbing them around!

• Nice to hear! Thanks!

I’d love some fistfights. But you will certainly improve combat even more as it goes.