Curious: new patch edition

• Why haven’t you included the double handled flail? I know you guys meant to put it in this time but what happened?

I’m waiting.

• Everyone stopped believing they test these a long long time ago.

around… january i think it was…

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

When you have 3 months of release candidates and then I have all my weapons reset every other map, do you expect me to believe you playtested it?

Had I not actually played the game myself I would have thought you to be exaggerating. But it LITERALLY happened to me every other game.

• Do you guys honestly believe things don’t HAPPEN when we least expect it? Lol

Things are going to happen that is out of our control. The exact same things were in the beta app and unfortunately when things carry over to another (even exactly the same), things can break. We see it all the time.

So instead of saying things in such a way HERE where it will eventually get lost, post in the BUG REPORTS forum, so we can easily identify what the issue is and can get it taken care of.

Thank you.

• How to block with 2 handed flail?

• @Coaster_Man:

How to block with 2 handed flail?

Use your face.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

When you have 3 months of release candidates and then I have all my weapons reset every other map, do you expect me to believe you playtested it?

I’ve played beta for 14 hours and it never happened to me, something must broke during patch going live. I think TB already released hotfix for it.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

I’ve played beta for 14 hours and it never happened to me, something must broke during patch going live. I think TB already released hotfix for it.

I played a few in a row last night and stopped seeing it. While I can’t say, I’m wondering if it’s a problem that just “works itself out”.

• @Kimiko:

Do you guys honestly believe things don’t HAPPEN when we least expect it? Lol

Things are going to happen that is out of our control. The exact same things were in the beta app and unfortunately when things carry over to another (even exactly the same), things can break. We see it all the time.

So instead of saying things in such a way HERE where it will eventually get lost, post in the BUG REPORTS forum, so we can easily identify what the issue is and can get it taken care of.

Thank you.

It’s sad that you actually have to say this but seeing as the majority of posters here are obviously children, FUCKING THANK YOU.

• @Sidewinder:

@Kimiko:

Do you guys honestly believe things don’t HAPPEN when we least expect it? Lol

Thank you.

It’s sad that you actually have to say this but seeing as the majority of posters here are obviously children, FUCKING THANK YOU.

Lol ;)

• @Sidewinder:

seeing as the majority of posters here are obviously children,

True story!