You've got to be f***cking kidding

• The claymore is fucking stupid. Enough said.

• Haha being MAA is suffering. Though Vans won’t have much of a reason to roll Clay with the drop in MAA players I’m predicting.

• You’ve been angry in almost every recent post i’ve seen =/

• @XGCForsakend:

You’ve been angry in almost every recent post i’ve seen =/

wrong time and place.

• @XGCForsakend:

wrong time and place and i’m not angry i just cannot believe that tornbanner expects us to let this pass as “balance”. Seriously, what were they thinking.

• @Jstorm:

@XGCForsakend:

wrong time and place and i’m not angry i just cannot believe that tornbanner expects us to let this pass as “balance”. Seriously, what were they thinking.

It does 4 shot Knights and 3 shot Vans now though.

• Yeah the new claymore is a total joke. Only a matter of days before it becomes the new spam-all weapon.

Totally over-buffed.

• If it doesn’t get fixed or it least banned in comp play before the tourney this wekend and there’s teams running 50% rule with claymore vanguards I swear I am not playing.

• What exactly is wrong with it?

• I like how there’s one thread complaining about how OP it is. And another thread complaining about why it got nerfed so much.

All down to your playstyle and your opponents playstyle.

• It has some crazy speed on it.
    but man… that dmg nerf sure does compensate.

good balance :D

• Wahh wahh wahh. People are always going to whine. Figure out a way to counter it. Also, have you even tried it out? Its fun as hell.

• I dunno it’s faster but it’s weaker. I like that the 3 swords now have more distinguishing differences now. Will have to see how it goes though as faster weapons are harder to defend against.

• the claymore is perfect against archers MAAs and some other vanguards, sucks against knights though.

• The Claymore is too fast, the damage nurf means nothing for something that is so fast and has so much reach.

• @Toll:

The Claymore is too fast, the damage nurf means nothing for something that is so fast and has so much reach.

This I have to agree with. It’s nearly Sword of war fast (it’s vanguard sword of war), has a lot more reach, and does equal damage. Why again was the sword of war nerfed?

• @BB:

What exactly is wrong with it?

It combos faster than a broadsword on stab and overhead
    Far too fast for it’s length
    Animations weren’t changed to accomodate it’s new speed, so beginning of release for overhead and slash seem to teleport

Pretty much the only weapon where comboing is a good idea because of how ridiculously fast it is when combined with its length

• Yeah claymore is a joke. And has a jerky overhead, like the greatsword lookdown overhead. Its like the animation is missing some frames.