Warhammer is too slow since patch

• Haha if the game feels slower it’s definitely because of the chase mechanic being gone.

• Have the alternate overhead swings changed since this patch? before this patch it was good.

• Yes, all alt swings have .1 second longer windup.

• @infuscomus:

Have the alternate overhead swings changed since this patch? before this patch it was good.

Alternate attacks are slower, something which I personally disagree with and instead think the animation issue should be resolved so the problem is dealt with at source.

• I think the war-hammer should go back to the stats it had about 2 patches ago where the speed made up for its lack of reach.

whats the animation issue?

• @BB:

Haha if the game feels slower it’s definitely because of the chase mechanic being gone.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!? :stab:

• @Carolean:

@BB:

Haha if the game feels slower it’s definitely because of the chase mechanic being gone.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!? :stab:

Gone as you know it at least. Pre-patch the chase mechanic activated by just running up to someone standing still. Now it activates only when looking at an enemy’s back.

• Yea warhammer feels quite hard to play now. I’m terrible biased of course because it’'s my favorite weapon. But perhaps it got overlooked in the patch. It’s one of those forgotten weapons that few people use and it never comes up in forum discussions either. All the changes have made it very hard to close distance with warhammer, and even harder to land a hit if you can close it. I hope devs read these threads and maybe try it out a little and see if it needs anything.

• I think warhammer slowed down a tad and given chest shot 2 shot on knight would be an interesting weapon, right now it doesn’t fit a good role imo.

• @gregcau:

The game is slower, so all weapons feel slower.

All this slow-clunky whining won’t end well. I can only imagine the way devs will fix this slow-clunky feel, but such decisions we already got by them as bubble or blocking player controls in some states dont instill any good feelings.

• Im sensitive to small changes in my games from microstutter and the usual things and i said on day one in my post that the game does feel slower.I usually do well with spear and my first game i went something like 0-9 when normally i do very well.The stabs feel slower,dragging feels slower everything is slower apart from when you weild a claymore and you are like holy crap this thing is fast!

I do not know what you did but i personally felt like i had been nerfed.The Maul was the only thing that brought me blood and glory.

Maybe i will resinstall and wipe everything later and see how it feels again with spear and my old settings.

• I’ve been playing with the warhammer more often again and it actually feels exactly the same time.

• Maybe I complained too soon. I mean, it is harder to play now but after adjusting my timing and combos I’ve been getting some kills with it again. So it still feels like a potent weapon, if slightly less so.

• I’ve adjusted my timing so I can get kills with it now, though still feels slower than it once was.