Veteran Helmets - Worse than before the patch

• Before the patch the Veteran Helmets usually worked on the official servers… And now? Almost NEVER.
    I sometimes see someone having a Veteran Helmet and I had one too for one map…
    But since then it never worked again.
    I want my veteran helmet :(

• I also cannot use my veteran helmets. I can select them in the main menu but they won’t show up in-game. Also, every helmet is set to default and can’t be changed while I’m actually playing the game.

• @Morphi161:

I also cannot use my veteran helmets. I can select them in the main menu but they won’t show up in-game. Also, every helmet is set to default and can’t be changed while I’m actually playing the game.

Then you probably played on a non-official server. On the official servers you can look into the helmet coústomization and it still says “Veteran-helmet” but its not worn ingame.

• Official servers? Vet helmets rarely worked at all for me. I think reconnecting to the server worked pre-patch, but now I totally forgot about vet helmets.

• I’ve asked a question about this on the official ‘ASK TBS’ sub-forum. I’m an extremist, Veteran Helmet loving man! I hope we get some answers, when this will be fixed! It’s damn important in my opinion :D

• Customisation patch it’ll get fixed. It will have to be fixed.

I mean whole custom looks and all could be set to default.

• “It will have to be fixed?”

LOL.

• so let me get this straight, the vet helms only work on official servers?
    how messed up is that?
    that seems totaly op and unfair to any1 else running a server promoting their game.

that def needs to be nerfed, sum1 get that balance council on this pronto, NERF IT!!!