Javelin Archer: Switching Weapons

• Hey guys, before the patch I recently got into playing with a Javelin Archer and I’ve actually become pretty decent. However, after the recent patch, I cannot cycle through my weapons like I use to. I don’t use KB+M, I use a gamepad(360 controller) and my ‘Y’ button cycles through my weapons normally with every other class and I like it that way, except Javelin Archer. With the Javelin Archer, I get stuck in the throw jav phase. Before the patch, you could cycle to that phase and back out of it straight to your Secondary Weapon, but now I literally cannot change weapons. I understand(sort of) the cause for this, but I also do not understand why the throw phase is considered a different weapon and you can “weapon switch” to that phase. Please revert this back to the way it was, it’s pretty irritating since I don’t use the 1, 2 and 3 keys to switch my weapons. Any input/insight to why it is like this is acceptable and appreciated. Thanks! :D

• Any replies and/or input? Please, this is bugging me

• Somebody else said that but I didn’t get it.

So Y does a cycle, never knew that - always used 1-4.

• @gregcau:

Somebody else said that but I didn’t get it.

So Y does a cycle, never knew that - always used 1-4.

I’m sure there is a keybind somewhere for keyboard, but I’m referring to my controller, it has a ‘Y’ button and that is the cycle weapon button which stops when the archer is in the ‘about to throw’ phase. When you plug in a wired Xbox 360 controller to your PC, Chivalry recognizes it and already has some of the buttons binded, the ‘Y’ button is one of those, so I’ve never messed with the cycle button.

• Will I ever get an explanation? Please…a mod or whatever. I really enjoy the Jav archer and would like to continue playing that class.