In this thread, list the things you love about this patch…

• Arrows actually show up when you shoot them

You can pick up throwables

Heads explode upon being shot by Warbow

Feinting is fixed. (FINALLY)

Combat is much more strategic now due to limitations on stamina. You are punished for swinging wildly, LMB spamming, and missing

Devbehindview was removed

Assists work properly

MAA isn’t impossible to defeat now

….

• with the combo feint to parry changes man at arms is very broken in duels now actually

its hilarious you say something like that about MAA clearly you have no clue of the mechanics and how they work with the balance in this game

• Feinting fixed, facehugging greatly reduced, the impossible-to-parry SoW feet stab.

• @CRUSHED:

with the combo feint to parry changes man at arms is very broken in duels now actually

its hilarious you say something like that about MAA clearly you have no clue of the mechanics and how they work with the balance in this game

Boo friggin hoo. Please stop whining in every thread regarding this patch rather than sticking to the one dedicated to it.

• I like the vanguard more. He seems more dynamic and a bigger threat in general.

I’m having reservations on the stamina drain, though I see that could take some time getting used to. It’s also now actually a factor in fights, which I think is a good thing.

Fast kick is a delight, especially since people haven’t adapted to it yet.

No more MaA super teleport dodge spam.

The weapon re-balancing in general. Not everything I agree with, but some really needed it.

• @CRUSHED:

with the combo feint to parry changes man at arms is very broken in duels now actually

This thread is for listing things you love about this patch. If you don’t love anything, then please do not post.

This goes for everyone.

Kthx.

• Mauls one shot knights…

…and uhhh. sec, I’ll think of something else.

Crossbow reload speed buff?

This is hard… My head hurts now.

• I love that I can consistently beat Knights and Vanguards as MaA in 1v1 with no effort

I love that I can consistently beat Knights and Vanguards as a Maul Knight in 1v1 with no effort

I love that I can top the scoreboard as Archer with no effort

I love how the most common reason I fall for feints is due to bugs

I love how I can still parry when I clearly misjudge someone’s position and miss my strike

However I do not love that other people can also take advantage of the things I love :x

• @AbyssusAther:

the impossible-to-parry SoW feet stab.

These words. These words right here are the problem with this community.

• @bada:

@AbyssusAther:

Considering you can look at the sky and parry a SoW foot stab, I agree.

• Since I’ve been whining and raging all day about javelins, I will post something I like. The double axe got buffed, hooray.

• @bada:

@AbyssusAther:

I thought it was elitist competitive players who look down on everyone else from their proverbial “high horse” that was ruining this community. (or at least tarnishing the community’s image) Thanks for clearing that up for me, Bada.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@bada:

@AbyssusAther:

I thought it was elitist competitive players who look down on everyone else from their proverbial “high horse” that was ruining this community. (or at least tarnishing the community’s image) Thanks for clearing that up for me, Bada.

I guess I’m an elitist for being able to parry a SoW feet stab and not complaining that it’s impossible.

• SoW Feet Stab Dilemma.

• @SHH_:

Since I’ve been whining and raging all day about javelins, I will post something I like. The double axe got buffed, hooray.

Heh my brother is still “not having it”. I’m too traumatized from leveling to the next axe with that particular one that I’m going to need some therapy to try it again :).

I’m a big fan of the swordplay, and I feel like I can more consistently parry things that weren’t parried before, but look like they should have been. I had some intense duels with guys yesterday and had a lot of fun doing it.

I’m also a big fan of the new kick. I know it’s “useless” to a lot, but it’s a very effective way to break up combat when you feel like you need to get out fast.

I also like whatever-the-hell happened to stamina. Finally, I can’t hit a dodging maa 16 times in the shield anymore, it only takes like 8! (exaggeration, on purpose… but it does make it so turtling behind your shield is less effective).

I also like using the claymore, but I’m thinking this is the next nerf coming. The potential of this weapon to turn your vanguard into a whirlwind of death is exciting, and it’s very fun to cut down 5 guys in a row with it. “Hax… and slashes.”

I feel like I’m not seeing the same 3 weapons over and over again anymore. While we’re all likely trying them out to figure out the next 3 we’ll all use, I’m hoping to get some good usage out of the flail, spears, and polehammer… all weapons I thought to be useless in the last iteration.

• There are so many threads where you can go bicker about crap, and you choose the one thread about listing things you love about the patch. Come on guys!

• I really like how the claymore feels.

I love how MAA isn’t top dog in duels anymore.

I love how arrows don’t have exaggerated drop.

I like how feints are still able to trick people into parrying early, without being the only tactic used.

I HATE how arrows from warbow explode heads. It breaks immersion. I used to love shooting a charging swordsman in the head and watching him drop at my feet with an arrow in his face. Having his head explode makes it feel like some sort of super gun and I really hate it.

I would also like the overall speed of all weapons to be increased.

• @ChuckingIt:

There are so many threads where you can go bicker about crap, and you choose the one thread about listing things you love about the patch. Come on guys!

I really like how fighting is slower and simpler now. Thanks for removing the thought process that used to go into fights. That used to really suck.

• I love how I can matrix any fist attack now because of the magic forcefield I am surrounded by. S’pretty cool.