Games Nailed it for me…Got to get it out there!!

• I am a member of a community called TOG

www.theoldergamers.com

total members are about 40k +. I only came by CMW after checking WOTR and after playing both much prefer Chivalry.

Ive posted on TOGS site about this game as i really beleive it is really good. My personal life is pretty full on got my own business and i also work full time in diff employment so smashing someones face in suits me.

Anyway whole point to this was that if i hadnt been looking at WOTR i would have gotten to Chivalry. Its such a good game but im worried that it isnt out there enough. It definately must be played by everyone.

Im going to bump the post i made on TOG if it slips down as i know many will enjoy it there for sure.

• I am still unsure if I should buy this, but I think you’r post has tipped me in favor of buyng ;)
    Anyways, I need a new medieval combat game. Over 400 hours of Mount & Blade and the game starts getting a little bit repetetive. Also, War of the Roses has so far been a major dissapointment. Now I’m just hoping Steam Support stick to their rule of pre-order canceling :?

• Buy the game, it’s badass.

• @TheKnightWhoSaysNi:

I am still unsure if I should buy this, but I think you’r post has tipped me in favor of buyng ;)
    Anyways, I need a new medieval combat game. Over 400 hours of Mount & Blade and the game starts getting a little bit repetetive. Also, War of the Roses has so far been a major dissapointment. Now I’m just hoping Steam Support stick to their rule of pre-order canceling :?

Im glad, for me i dont think ive bloody laughed so much in a long time. My wife thinks im losing my mind, even if I die i laugh…. :?

I also put it on mmorpg.com site in the general gaming section. Ill keep pressing on with getting it out there. Im pushing the lads in my day job too. 2 are def getting it. Good duelling vid on youtube tipped them over the edge to get it. Gotta keep pushing…

• I already involved two friends into buying the game, I don’t think there is much left to think about after you watched some videos and read people’s opinions. This Game will have payed off when you’re a few hours in.

• im gonna get this game for sure :D no question :D