Turning down graphics further for the sake of fps?

• I dream of a day when I can play this beauty in constant 40+ fps. But it doesn’t seem like that day will come, unless I spend a lot of my money on a brand new fancy PC.

So in the meanwhile, it would be nice to be able to turn down the graphics even further. I’m thinking of like pre-2006 graphics.

F.ex. CS 1.6 or red orchestra. Because why not? They look outdated, but it doesn’t really matter. They’re still great games. And I really like minimalistic textures anyway, I just hate low fps and having to turn down the resolution.

• So just little ol you can play the game?

No.

Get some new parts.

What are your specs anyway. So we can see how much it would cost forgot to be Ble to play the game. And is it a desktop or laptop?

• Well, another problem is that if you down your res too much, you become blinded by the light the chatbox and or votekick option.

I remember, in Borderlands 2, I had to set my res to 400 x 600 to melee Hyperius…

• @lemonater47:

So just little ol you can play the game?

No.

Get some new parts.

What are your specs anyway. So we can see how much it would cost forgot to be Ble to play the game. And is it a desktop or laptop?

Yes, “just go buy some new parts”. I’ll go grab some money from my trees that I planted yesterday out in my garden.

And do you really think I’m the only one that doesn’t have a good enough PC for chivalry? And what’s with the tone anyway? How hard is it to just act friendly on here?

• find udksystemsettings.ini and edit everything lower. Im playing on an integrated graphics potato, i used to get about 14fps on low now i get about 40-50 but the game looks reminiscent of CS 1.5.

• also i use 800 x 600 resolution so teh chat and the kills block up the entire screen so i use this.
    type this in console
    setbind r togglehud
    now everytime u press r itl toggle off all the annoying shit so u can see, press it again if u wanna see the chat. ive been playing like this for over 2000 hours so it cant be that bad.

• @TBS:

@lemonater47:

So just little ol you can play the game?

No.

Get some new parts.

Yes, “just go buy some new parts”. I’ll go grab some money from my trees that I planted yesterday out in my garden.

And do you really think I’m the only one that doesn’t have a good enough PC for chivalry? And what’s with the tone anyway? How hard is it to just act friendly on here?

Found out I only gotta a C+ on an assignment I worked my butt off for sorry I knows took it out a bit on you.

Anyway doing what dotamachine will work to an extent.

If you give me your PC specs I can tell you how much you can spend to increase performance. If you do happen to come across a couple of hundred dollars.

• For those of you who are playing at a low resolution and the chatbox is taking up half of your screen, this could remedy your issue.

Go to Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and open the UDKSystemSettings.ini.

Make sure UpscaleScreenPercentage is set to True.
    Find ScreenPercentage, which should be set to 100.
    Change this to around 40-50.
    Then save the file and run Chivalry.

Set your resolution higher until the chatbox looks a good size, and then check your fps in a bot game.
    You can go back and change ScreenPercentage higher or lower to your liking.