[CANCELED] Chivalry: ProMod

• Make it opensource so TB can finally fix their game trolol

• 1: have you tweaked parry not to die to feints so easily?
    2: have you severely nerfed all projectiles?
    yeah chivalry could use a patch like right the fuck now, but i have serious doubts on where this ‘promod’ is heading, or how well it’s gonna be received.

• @King:

@Pilgore:

Just realized I misspelled “experience.” FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Haha, regardless…
    This is a fantastic video, the camera work in this is just… YES!

Thanks, glad you like it!

• Awesome, gonna check this out when I get home! Nice one Pilgore. We need to get more exposure on this, either to get TB to fix a few things or to get some more of the community playing it.

• @Pilgore:

The launch trailer is here!

eBnkSPBXGF8

That was awesome! I think some longer shots would have benefited it versus all the jump-cutting, but the song fits perfectly =D

I was thinking just a proper fast-paced duel or a 2v1, just something with a lot of action and clanging which is fun to look at for anyone, but also tells the vets interested that hey, stamina consumption is down and combo feint to parry is back!

9/10! Moar plz

• Good thing you guys took the initiative so soon and released promod. This weeks update including the release of trading cards but no hot fixes. Whoop dee fkn do! Quick, someone trade me the bada card so I can win all my games.

• @Daiyuki:

@Pilgore:

The launch trailer is here!

eBnkSPBXGF8

That was awesome! I think some longer shots would have benefited it versus all the jump-cutting, but the song fits perfectly =D

I was thinking just a proper fast-paced duel or a 2v1, just something with a lot of action and clanging which is fun to look at for anyone, but also tells the vets interested that hey, stamina consumption is down and combo feint to parry is back!

9/10! Moar plz

Initially I wanted the trailer to just have ProMod recorded footage, but that was very hard to pull off when looking at the amount of people playing the mod. So I only ended up putting the duel in there to show off the ffa duel mode. Other then that it’s all live footage, glad you it! I just love them jump-cuts! :D

• “We did a better job than those stupid Devs” is the only thing you seem to hammer in this video. But it is rather good anyway (but grammatical mistakes aren’t “pro”).

• @Junanagou:

“We did a better job than those stupid Devs” is the only thing you seem to hammer in this video. But it is rather good anyway (but grammatical mistakes aren’t “pro”).

If that is the only thing you seem to take away from it then the problem is with you, “stupid” devs? Really?

• Hi, mod looks pretty cool.

FYI, I’m not trying to be a dick - but you have a spelling error in your trailer. The correct spelling for ‘EXPERIANCE’ is ‘EXPERIENCE’.

• @nomaq:

Hi, mod looks pretty cool.

FYI, I’m not trying to be a dick - but you have a spelling error in your trailer. The correct spelling for ‘EXPERIANCE’ is ‘EXPERIENCE’.

He figured that pretty much right after posting the video…

Had a good laugh, moved on :D

• Epic trailer.

• I was first thinking of re-uploading it and fixing it, but I’m just gonna leave it there in spite. Shamefur dispray though.

• @Pilgore:

I was first thinking of re-uploading it and fixing it, but I’m just gonna leave it there in spite. Shamefur dispray though.

You can always put an annotation on it to cover it up! ;)

• @Kimiko:

@Teocyn:

Would like an option to hide player customization please!

Unfortunately, it’s not something that is possible at this time :(

Not possible you say? Clearly you have not heard of my friend Nabster…

• Promod Update tomorrow! =D

• One day the Promod will come out.

…One day.

• Look at how cute all these haters are :D

Hugs for everyone, Promod v1.4 is releasing today!
    There was a beta patch today, we’re working on updating promod to the new beta :)

• Chivalry: ProMod
    Alpha v1.4 Release

Dyn-o-mite!

Client Install

http://chivalrypromod.com/cdn/CPM_Client_Installer.zip

First Time Install
    1. Download Chivalry Beta
    2. Run the installer and follow the steps
    3. Launch Chivalry Beta
    4. Join a “promod” labeled server :)
    Update Existing Install
    1. Run the installer and it will update
    2. Launch Chivalry Beta

Server Install

http://chivalrypromod.com/cdn/server/alpha1.4/CPM.zip

Release Notes

! –-------------------------------------
    ! Bug Fixes
    ! ---------------------------------------
    ! Beta update! Promod updated to work with new beta.
    ! Bow feinting made arrow count decrease - fixed
    ! * TBS also fixed
    !
    ! New Features
    ! Added vertical movement on first-person spectator
    ! Tweaked camera smoothing for first-person spectator
    ! * TBS has missing first-person textures from customization
    ! Added kill text for duels (“X has defeated Y with Zhp remaining”)
    ! * This message only shows to the two duelers as to not spam the server
    ! Added Promod version MOTD to servers
    ! * shown when spawned
    ! Customizations are now toggle-able
    ! * Type: “HideCustomization true” in console to toggle off.
    ! * This only hides the customizations for you to view and saves your setting for that game-mode.
    ! * Customizations are only toggle-able in team game-modes.
    ! * Setting “HideCustomization false” will toggle on customization. It will update when the player respawns.

• Type: “HideCustomization true” in console to toggle off.

You’ve made my dreams come true. Amazing job. Some sidewinder guy was getting pissy because I wanted this option on live and then less than a week later, BOOM. ProMod has it. It’s like destiny.