Enable option for corpse stay at the ground after death?

• I understand this is a performance thing, but if you allow it for maybe 50 corpse it would be very realistic :-)

For example disable ragdoll after 5 seconds after death for each body, to save performance and
    set the number of bodies in servervariable how many are allowed. After 50 bodies the first one disappears. Ok its unreal 3 engine, but i thinks it is not unpossible.

Just a question :-)

• It is possible and on our to-do list :)

• ah awesome. I will enable that option for sure :P

• I wanna make a fort out of the people I killed corpses, and shoot arrows out of it. In otherwords, I want battlefield scattered corpses.

…I think I might need help :P

• Developer

haha ive watched all your videos, you just might ;)

• Would be one hell of an intro for a simple menu option. :D

Most of the longer objective games I’ve played see close to 400 deaths. What sort of strain would this put on a computer, I imagine it’s pretty CPU/RAM intensive?

• @Strudel:

Would be one hell of an intro for a simple menu option. :D

Most of the longer objective games I’ve played see close to 400 deaths. What sort of strain would this put on a computer, I imagine it’s pretty CPU/RAM intensive?

Well, my motherboard supports up to 32GB of RAM… so I say bring on dem corpses!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-y56B1bxQ

Watch from 00:48 onwards! AWWWW YEAAAAHHHH!

A HUUGE wall of corpses!

• very cool! I hope we will have the soon =)

By the way, i would love to have drops of blood on my screen, when someone hit me or i hit him. Or maybe only then when someone gets dismembered :-)

for the reality! :D

• @lvso:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-y56B1bxQ

Watch from 00:48 onwards! AWWWW YEAAAAHHHH!

A HUUGE wall of corpses!

Ohhhh I got so much shivers, now I have to watch that movie again! It was so fucking epic!

• @prophi:

very cool! I hope we will have the soon =)

By the way, i would love to have drops of blood on my screen, when someone hit me or i hit him. Or maybe only then when someone gets dismembered :-)

for the reality! :D

Are you thinking CoD style? Cause that looks really unrealistic to me. That said I’d love it as an option if it had nice typical sounds effects.

• An optional Option for this sounds fair. I dont like Cod ;-)

I like atmosphere and if you get a hammer into the face or the other one it is a realistic taste of blood. ;-)

• Bit of a bump but I found this thread while searching before posting…

Is there any way to increase the ragdoll limit at all? UE3’s console commands are foreign to me :(

• @dsiOne:

Bit of a bump but I found this thread while searching before posting…

Is there any way to increase the ragdoll limit at all? UE3’s console commands are foreign to me :(

+1 for you on searching!

As of now, there is not a way to increase the ragdoll limit, but I believe it’s something they are looking into (having the corpse hang out longer and what not).

• +1 +1 +1 +1 +1…

If it can be optimized efficiently of course.