Angel bug

• I think the Beta posts got deleted.

KOC Alice where are you ???

Is the Angel bug still there? It was basically a MAA switching to knives and jumping or something at the same time. I never got the exact details. But it put the person into a weird state where they could jump and float a bit. On the Beta server I saw one person on top another.

Hence potentially you could build a pyramid and storm Stonehills walls as Mason.

Not sure you can actually fight after the bug hits, but damn it would be funny.

• It’s called the Jesus position.

And get that bloodey hopping lady out of your signature, I can’t take her anymore!

• Yes, the angel bug is still here. You are able to parry and attack, but not be able to move.

• So anyone knows how to reproduce it?
    Making a pyramid would be awesome.

• Switch to throwing knives, dodge RIGHT before the switch animation finishes.

Please dont fix this :(

It is so fun to do.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Switch to throwing knives, dodge RIGHT before the switch animation finishes.

It is so fun to do.

God damn it why can’t I do it.
    Do you have to be close to someone? Behind him.
    Need details :p

• @trickshot:

@NoVaLombardia:

Switch to throwing knives, dodge RIGHT before the switch animation finishes.

It is so fun to do.

God damn it why can’t I do it.
    Do you have to be close to someone? Behind him.
    Need details :p

Same here. I can’t manage to reproduce it D:

• @TheUndying:

It’s called the Jesus position.

And get that bloodey hopping lady out of your signature, I can’t take her anymore!

Slygoat told me never to remove her.

• You can’t see tpos client sided, the only way to tell that you’ve got it is someone lets you know. To do it you need to be man at arms with throwing knives (I just keep the broadsword as a primary, don’t think it matters though). Anyways, what you want to do is press 3 to switch to knives. Double tap w to dodge RIGHT before the crosshairs comes up. Your screen sometimes jumps a bit when you get it. Remember only other players can see it. The only way to see yourself tpos’d is to shift dodge (press shift and instantly dodge forward. You’ll clip into the ground for a bit)

There’s also another glitch that happens the same way. You can’t move at all, but you jump twice as high, the superjump. It’s possible to get tpos while superjumping.