Ya.. I'm done..

• @Canadian:

@BandOfTheHawk:

as I said long ago, when they fix combat bugs like alt swings having correct animations everyone’s defense will improve. no combo insta feints means [superscript:3it71w7z]you cannot spam attack anymore without repercussion[/superscript:3it71w7z],making people play more defensive. which is exactly what everyone wanted, less attack spam, more attention to detail in combat :D

uuhhmmm… Have you gone up against a claymore wielding VG lately?? lol ;)

here let me edit this a bit.

TL;DR: When you see more then 1 or 2 opponents coming at you, fucking run.

Nailed it…

I play TO, I play official pug servers, I play aggressively, I will often go 3-20 but win the objective. (still satisfying…) I play knight long sword / kite shield and Norse sword.

Before patch: I could at least hold my own honestly against 3. ( knight I.E. TANK CLASS)
    Now: I’m wheezing and out of stam and die not fighting the good fight but bent over with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath for the next swing / block.

So I suppose I will have to adapt. I.E. become a WoW rogue… Only advance when a team member knocks the enemy down enough to move in for the kill on objectives…

I am officially still holding my comments on the patch as I have yet to find a server that does not lag. I’m finding even though it is better than the first day was It’s still laggy. ( Mind you it still blows my mind the number of 200 ping folks that look at the West coast server and say to themselves… PERFECT… I’ll play there… lol)

PPS… I still think Vg’s are the “Training wheel class” and even more so now… ;) sorry could’nt resist.

blah… How do I say this without being nasty… lets see if I can sum up without all the back and forth ahead of time…

Chivalry - You were a fantastic 12 dollar purchase …

Sorry that’s all I can come up with…

Canadian.

• @Canadian:

blah… How do I say this without being nasty… lets see if I can sum up without all the back and forth ahead of time…

Canadian.

can you not smirch my nationality.

don’t be lazy and try again being specific about your issues. nothing is set in stone.

• @gregcau:

@Canadian:

Canadian.

can you not smirch my nationality.

don’t be lazy and try again being specific about your issues. nothing is set in stone.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN…. SO LET IT BE DONE… Greg I will miss you’re ladies. (except Miss I didn’t win a gold… ) lol. I told you before that sour puss has got to go. ;o)

And no I’m not lazy… Just not inspired enough by the game to keep the fight going. 8-)

• @Canadian:

And no I’m not lazy…

Except when it comes to figuring out the difference between your and you’re :D

• I’ve always looked at that signature as though she’s skeptical of the other’s little dance- the GIF.

• @Carolean:

I’ve always looked at that signature as though she’s skeptical of the other’s little dance- the GIF.

she was not impressed.