I want this game back.

• Now. KxVPRBJNXVc

• Rest in pieces.

• “Chivalry:MW is dead. Chivalry remains dead. And we have killed it. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

• +1 OP. I miss it bigtime, even if it’s just for two days.

• You all see The past is always better than it is, the present worse than it is and the future more resolved than it will be.

People have been like this since release. In fact pretty much with all games and a bunch of other things.

After all you are all only human.

• @lemonater47:

You all see The past is always better than it is, the present worse than it is and the future more resolved than it will be.

People have been like this since release. In fact pretty much with all games and a bunch of other things.

After all you are all only human.

…those countless hours we played chivalry in ts, laughed about how funny it was, and dominated because we had SKILL.
    Well since the patch we didn’t really laugh anymore, it got… boring. Even if we still lead the scoreboard, it just got boring.

• A bit of topic, but why do you stab so much with the falchion?

• Promod will bring it back, i promise

• hey look his blocks works!

• I do admit, I’d rather put up with some of the shaky stuff of the “old days” than what it has become now.

• R.I.P. Chivalry :( :(

• I miss Javelins and no alt’s swings, but I don’t know, they’re fixing a lot (though you can’t dodge when parry is going down which is opposite of previous dodge rule).

Are people being nostalgic about being new to the game, or thinking the game was more balanced then or something?

• @JCash:

“Chivalry:MW is dead. Chivalry remains dead. And we have killed it. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

:( :(

@Xylvion:

hey look his blocks works!

What sorcery is that.