Desyncs and People not animating

• This patch is fucked every 2nd person doesn’t animate, they just stand there looking at u then u die. If they do decide to animate its so desyncd it hits u in the windup. ive seen some stupid shit this patch, a guy literally 50 yards away from me lookdown overheading the ground and killing me, spears facing away from me stabing the air and killing me, and now on top of all this it seems my attacks are passing right through people.

every patch these issues consistently get worse and worse especially people not animating.
    the game is almost unplayable at a competitive level at the moment, after 2100 hours i think its time a took a break till u sort your shit out and figure out how to balance a game without fucking it.

• Back to DotA for you.

Anyway, I’ve also seen the no-animation hits. It was in pre-patch, nowhere near as prevalent though. This is on official servers that I’ve seen it happen.

• Not as bad as you say but it happens.

People were complaining about me not animating. I would look at them and they would die.

I had the claymore.

• Since the patch came out I didn’t play a no laggy game, always lag, higher pings, desync everytime, teleports, attacks hitting out of range, etc etc.

EDIT: I played few more games, and at least on 3 different servers (official ones) my weapons (Double axe, Javelin, Norse sword) going through enemies doing no damage, neither hitting them, just like when I swing my sword in the air.

• @Skyneth:

Since the patch came out I didn’t play a no laggy game, always lag, higher pings, desync everytime, teleports, attacks hitting out of range, etc etc.

EDIT: I played few more games, and at least on 3 different servers (official ones) my weapons (Double axe, Javelin, Norse sword) going through enemies doing no damage, neither hitting them, just like when I swing my sword in the air.

Yeah it’s annoying.
    The desync is the most annoying thing to me. It LOOKS like there was no lag but you know there is when your attack gets interrupted, even though your entire attackanimation is almost finished and your enemy can’t even be interrupted during the windup (he can but when you see his windup, he’s already striking).

• @Peter:

Yeah it’s annoying.
    The desync is the most annoying thing to me. It LOOKS like there was no lag but you know there is when your attack gets interrupted, even though your entire attackanimation is almost finished and your enemy can’t even be interrupted during the windup (he can but when you see his windup, he’s already striking).

Yep, Im afraid to engage with even lowlevels now, due to this things and the new broken weapons.
    I’ll try to do a positive feedback post soon.

• I’m getting a ton of this too. Games seems really jittery overall, and half the things happening on the screen have nothing to do with what is actually happening. Someone will pull back their weapon really far away from me, and before they even swing I get hit, people teleporting forward when they run, and so on.

Anyone know if there might be a quick fix for this on my end?

• +1 that the official servers after the patch sometimes have big problems

iv seen what skyneth seen