Certain weapons cause no damage

• Myself and a friend were testing weapons on our server. Apparently claymore and maul cause no damage at the moment. Reinstalling at the moment to see if its our fault.

• Seems a reinstall was all that was needed.

• Bug is happening again.

• Do you mean actual hits causing no drop in health to your enemy?

Or do you mean weapons passing right through the enemy without connecting? I’ve been having this issue a fair bit since the patch and I’ve seen others pass right through me too.

• @AngryDave:

Do you mean actual hits causing no drop in health to your enemy?

Or do you mean weapons passing right through the enemy without connecting? I’ve been having this issue a fair bit since the patch and I’ve seen others pass right through me too.

He’s talking about this
    3_qu4E_FLc0
    @Tobi:

The funny thing is it was noticed - this started happening with multiple weapons one day with the beta. They reverted that beta version, fixed it, and re-released. Guess one slipped through.

• Oh my god that happens to me so often. I thought it was lag or something but no. What a weird bug…

• It seems to be based on certain servers… for example, playing on the ia. duel server, my longsword could only hit if I used LMB. All other attacks phased through players. Needless to say I caught on immediately when my sword just passed through my opponent twice. Hasn’t happened elsewhere (then again, I haven’t been playing with longsword).

• If this is happening to your server you need to reset the .ini’s, because they are using the old version. The mismatch between client and server .ini’s causes this issue.

• yes because almost every weps base damage value was changed.