Chivalry 66% off This Weekend Through Monday Via Steam.

• Just in case there are any lurkers here unsure about what this game is about or is scared by the raucous discussions that take place here on the forums, I’d very much like to invite you to this amazing game.

-If you’re interested in a visceral medieval experience like no other then Chivalry is the game for you.

-If you appreciate a stalwart developer that, even 8 months after release, is still providing updates to their community then Chivalry is the game for you.

-If you’re interested in competitive scenes and have a “sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me” attitude then Chivalry is the game for you.

-If severing heads, dismembering arms, crushing skulls, and listening to death gurgles arouses you then please seek help, but while you’re looking, Chivalry is the game for you.

-If you’re a casual, laid-back gamer that only has a limited time to commit to gaming then Chivalry is the game for you, but for the love of god, don’t visit the forums!

Cheers,

Sidewinder

• I don’t always play FPS-oriented competitive games, but when I do, I make sure it’s Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends.

• It all makes sense now, the patch intentionally made the game slower and easier for the steam sale and the upcomming summer sale.
    DON’T BELIEVE TORN BANNER’S LIES, THEY ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY.
    [image:3jtvv9ub]http://i.imgur.com/t1bivEL.png[/image:3jtvv9ub]

• You know, if I started playing today, and I encountered all those look-downs and insta-kills, I would probably not play.

Getting spanked constantly and without respite rarely teaches you anything.

Having “that one dude” on the server that’s always a challenge is alright, but when the entire server is pwning you before you can do anything, it’s just not fun, and not everyone has the gumption or time to get over that first hump.

• Chivalry is definitely a unique experience, and I will continue playing it because it will always be lotsa fun. :D

• So many nice things in one post…mindblown

• You should also buy NS2 because Chivalry and NS2 are bros4life.

• @Alyx:

It all makes sense now, the patch intentionally made the game slower and easier for the steam sale and the upcomming summer sale.

TBS has no say in what Steam puts on sale or when.

@SlyGoat:

You should also buy NS2 because Chivalry and NS2 are bros4life.

Haha, the promo picture they have on Steam looks exactly like that.

• Huh, I’m definitely thinking about picking this up, been keeping my eye on this game for a while now. How’s the community?

Has the game ever dropped below 66%? With the Steam summer sale coming up in about a week, just wondering what are the chances of it dropping to 75% or something.

• Yeah it’s dropped further before during the winter sale.

• It wasn’t even 66% during the winter sale, it was 50%.

• @VietViking:

Has the game ever dropped below 66%? With the Steam summer sale coming up in about a week, just wondering what are the chances of it dropping to 75% or something.

I’d guess it won’t go to 75% off until Winter. The difference between 66% and 75% is $1.84.

@VietViking:

How’s the community?

Muahahahaha!

• @BillDoor:

@VietViking:

I’d guess it won’t go to 75% off until Winter. The difference between 66% and 75% is $1.84.

@VietViking:

How’s the community?

Muahahahaha!

I’m holding out for that extra 1.84!

• Awesome post sidewinder :D

I would like to add that Chivalry also hosts an authentic battle cry simulator.

• Now is the time for someone to post an inspiring, righteous, emotional speech about the community.

• @King:

Awesome post sidewinder :D

Thx! “aunthetic battle cry simulator” made me lol hard.

• @SlyGoat:

You should also buy NS2 because Chivalry and NS2 are bros4life.

What exactly is NS2?

• @King:

Awesome post sidewinder :D

the battle cries and messages/shouts are the best ive heard in a fps game, just brilliant

• I’m surprised no one’s mentioned the rank bugs and such.

To be honest the sale should of been held off until there was a patch for some of these new bugs that poped up.

• @SodyPawp:

Now is the time for someone to post an inspiring, righteous, emotional speech about the community.

Too large to not be an OP.