When are they reverting the last patch?

• Serious question? When are they reverting it back?
    If they do it fast, they might be able to save a few of the hardcore higher-level people before they quit forever.
    I mean seriously they ballenced the game by making it impossible to be good. And in all honesty, great job. Thats like chopping off everyones hands so everyone can be just as crappy at handball as each other.
    So do we have any word on when the game will be reverted, or how long it’ll take before they pull their phumbs out and do something about the pile of crap that was once a good game?

• Ive spent the last 2 days playing diablo 1, next im gonna do dark messiah. The only thing that would get me to come back is a rollback, Im not even that mad about no combo feint to parry to or no combo dodge, you can actually still superdoge with a keybind. Im just pissed about the desyncs and the slew of new bugs introduced in the last patch.

• Best idea without a doubt will be just revert this, lol. If this carry on in this way I’ll be done with this game really soon.

• Yeah. I’m waiting aswell. In the meantime i’m gonna play some old Settlers 2 with a multiplayer mod return to the roots.

• We need to hurry up with the promod.

• So what exactly got changed with the patched that supposedly ruined the game? I looked through the notes and it doesn’t seem like there’s been any major changes.

Everyone is complaining about combat being super slow now, but I don’t get what got changed to cause this.

• A rollback? Not enough.

Roll it back. FIRE SLYGOAT.

FIRE SLYGOAT

FIRE SLYGOAT

And get a competent balance council to advise the devs.

• @JCash:

Balance council advised to delay the patch and they were mostly against new combo feint to parry replacement but TB made their decision.

• It would be foolish to not revert the patch as playercount will drop drastically with the current state of the game.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@JCash:

Balance council advised to delay the patch and they were mostly against new combo feint to parry replacement but TB made their decision.

True.

• @CRUSHED:

It would be foolish to not revert the patch as playercount will drop drastically in the current state of the game.

Though we need to wait until sales players give up on the game as most of them usually do after some time.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@CRUSHED:

It would be foolish to not revert the patch as playercount will drop drastically in the current state of the game.

Though we need to wait until sales players give up on the game as most of them usually do after some time.

The Sale is pretty much the only reason why the playercount did not drop massively yet.

• @Falc:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@JCash:

True.

Word. Then just

Fire Slygoat

And remove Knil/BB/height of absurdity from the balance council.

Replace with better people.

• @JCash:

Word. Then just

Fire Slygoat

You can’t seriously blame Torn Banner for choosing money over quality. I know this is cold shower for some players but that’s how world works.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@JCash:

Word. Then just

Fire Slygoat

You can’t seriously blame Torn Banner for choosing money over quality. I know this is cold shower for some players but that’s how world works.

There is no way to make this game easier for casuals, is the thing.

There just isnt, they still get eaten. People like me still top the charts with minimal effort and make them rage.

When will people realize, people are bad at this game because they /dont want to try./

This is the casual mentality - join a game, grab a big weapon, lmb lmb lmb lmb lmb SO FUN.

Thats it. The game cant be made easy enough for these ‘people’. They are to be ignored i’ve described the issues with paying too much attention to the opinions of casuals before.

• @JCash:

People like me

Haha.

• @CRUSHED:

@JCash:

People like me

Haha.

You’re right. There are no people like me. Only me.

• I doubt they will revert anything. Maybe they will change some details with the next patch but I don’t see this pach getting reverted completely.

• Give the patch time.

And learn all the new things.

Don’t just give up at the first thing that’s different.

• @lemonater47:

Give the patch time.

And learn all the new things.

Don’t just give up at the first thing that’s different.

For competitive or experienced players there is nothing new to learn:

There is nothing to adapt because mechanics got simply watered down. You don’t need to relearn how to ride bike if someone gives you back 4 wheels bike if you already knew how to do it on 2 wheels.