What is this "Ghost Kick" thing?

• I’m new to Chivalry and this forum, so apologies if this has already been covered.

Was playing yesterday on a big server (forgot which one, but it was at least 50 players). My player was getting kicked repeatedly by someone or something invisible. Couldn’t see who was doing it. It was happening to a lot of guys on my team, and some of them bailed out. It ruined the entire game. I could barely get out of the spawn area. Everyone called it ghost kicks. Does anyone have any info?

Also, on another server, I saw a guy on my team moving at warp speed. He ran up to me, looked right at me, then jetted off with the quickness. I didn’t even have time to see his screen name! It was literally 3-4 times as fast as he should have been. My mouth literally fell open. I know it’s not the drugs, either!

Anyways, I really love this game and hope to see you guys on the battlefield.

• The ghost thing is a known hack. It’s quite ridiculous.

• Second guy was either speed hacking or had insanely high ping. If it was a consistent and smooth high speed then it’s probably speed hacking, but if it was jerky/warpy/teleporty then he’s probably lagging like crazy.

• Its possible to become invisible on atleast one map due to some strange bug.

• @skooly:

Also, on another server, I saw a guy on my team moving at warp speed. He ran up to me, looked right at me, then jetted off with the quickness. I didn’t even have time to see his screen name! It was literally 3-4 times as fast as he should have been. My mouth literally fell open. I know it’s not the drugs, either!

was it recently today? Earlier there was a guy named Speedy (I do believe that was his full Steam name) who was invading lots public servers with a very obvious speed hack (like… fastest I’ve seen yet- he had a hard time hitting me he was going so fast). We had trouble figuring out how to kick him in Duel mode (I still haven’t figured that out), but then after I saw him in a TDM and a TO game I was in- all within about 45 minutes of each other.

• quigleyer,

Go to console, start to type in “votekick”, and follow the prompt. It will bring up a list of players, if you do it correctly.

Votekick: Carolean0
    Confirm 0

Or something like that

• Also you can kick players via their name on the in-game scoreboard.

Hold Tab to show the scoreboard, press B to enable mouse, then just click on the person’s name to see the option to votekick. Then press Tab again to close the scoreboard.