Leveling glitch

• it seems that my weapons keep resetting, i assume the number on the weapons represent the number of ppl i have to kill in order to unlock the next weapon. well, it says 25 one match, 22 or whatever depending on how many i killed then next match, then the 3rd match its reset back to 25. it would be nice to unlock new weapons.

also, i guess you can level your character? i have seen no info on this and havent leveled even once, so it may be glitched too lol. hopefully these can be fixed.

• Server you played on may not have been ranked. Play on Official servers to be sure that you’ll unlock weapons.

• oh ok, i will keep tat in mind

• great response dude, never mind the fact that IT IS A BUG, A VERY HUGE BUG.
    and that u just derailed it just like every other time sum1 has a complaint about a bug it gets derailed and u act like nothing is wrong with the game and we are just crazy for thinking otherwise.

but lets push playing on the official servers, as thats more important then actually fixing any bugs, expecially one as huge as this.

• @WARSAW:

great response dude, never mind the fact that IT IS A BUG, A VERY HUGE BUG.
    and that u just derailed it just like every other time sum1 has a complaint about a bug it gets derailed and u act like nothing is wrong with the game and we are just crazy for thinking otherwise.

but lets push playing on the official servers, as thats more important then actually fixing any bugs, expecially one as huge as this.

Are you implying that there is something else wrong with unlock system besides non-ranked servers?

• im not implying anything.
    im telling you the truth, that is infact a serious bug and is very real and hopefully it gets fixed, the buggy server browser kills the game enough, but now for ppl to have to leave a server and hope to find it again is a tall order.

and sumtimes it comes back again after u rejoin a server aswell

• Requiring “work” in exchange for weapon unlocks is so cliché, unfun, and pointless to begin with. The fact that the system is completely broken and continually resets peoples’ progress, with seemingly no option to DISABLE the system even in my own dedicated server, just drives the point home even further: something should be changed. All I’m trying to do is host a dedicated server for several of my friends, and all of us have unlocked in the past, and yet none of us can use any of the unlocked weapons on my server. What the heck is that? It’s anti-fun. I figured out a work-around, though, which is even less fun! If I disconnect and reconnect after each map has started, the unlocked weapons are available to me again. Fan-freaking-tastic. My friends and I wont’ be doing this. Basically the devs made a bunch of content that’s going to go unused, and the existence of that content will do nothing but annoy players and hurt word of mouth. Great.

• yep, with the buggy browser the chance of sum1 finding the same server again unless its a regular are slim to none, if this isnt fixed i can easily see about 10,000 ppl quiting.

sumthing like this should be hotpatched like the same fucking day, it hard enough get ppl to stay and play on a server as it is, let alone this with this glitch glitch.

like the vet helms i sure they dont have this problem on “their” servers just every1 elses, thats a great way to care about the comunity.having stuff that works only on their servers is really kinda op and one sided, this def needs to be NERFED, sum 1 get the balance council on this immeadietly,
    NERF IT!