Most annoying thing - non gameplay related

• I don´t understand why they can´t fix the save filter thing, it always reverts backs to “only third person” after i close the browser, and changing it always and reverting the min and max ping is just too much of a hassle to not give yourselves the time to look at as an issue - and fix… :)

• So are other people not getting their weapons locked every other match? To me that’s far more annoying, but I understand your plight.

• @danezcou3:

I don´t understand why they can´t fix the save filter thing, it always reverts backs to “only third person” after i close the browser, and changing it always and reverting the min and max ping is just too much of a hassle to not give yourselves the time to look at as an issue - and fix… :)

See, this is one of those things that worked in the beta, but I guess did not carry over to the live build. So yes, we check things and they worked, but things break along the way which is something we can’t help. It’s been noted though, thanks!

@quigleyer:

So are other people not getting their weapons locked every other match? To me that’s far more annoying, but I understand your plight.

That definitely wasn’t planned either, but we’ve been looking into it, because it’s happening to a lot of people and much more frequently.

• @Kimiko:

That definitely wasn’t planned either, but we’ve been looking into it, because it’s happening to a lot of people and much more frequently.

I’d like to just note I’m not thinking it was purposeful, nor am I really ANGRY at you guys about it. I just thought it was funny that the one non-gameplay related thing he/she found annoying was something that could be changed in 1 button while a lot of the times my weapons aren’t available to me :).

As a positive, I’m learning to use the flail when this occurs- something that I’m having a lot of fun with.

• I’m not that bothered by the lvl 0 thing but I’m lucky in that most of my favorite weapons are the first of their tier.The other day I ranked up to rank 1 whilst being reset to 0. Made me chuckle quite a bit.