I'm digging the MAA right now.

• As the title suggests I’m liking the MAA with these new changes. I think a lot of it boils down to my play style. I play the MAA more like a fast knight with a broadsword using dodge to actually dodge and playing MAA feels much more fun now.

• Only like 3 weapons are usable for MAA now.

While some weapons were less viable than others, at least they were possible to use pre-patch.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Only like 3 weapons are usable for MAA now.

While some weapons were less viable than others, at least they were possible to use pre-patch.

Which 3 weapons are only usable now? In patch before there was a larger pool of good weapons? Which are not usable now?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Which 3 weapons are only usable now? In patch before there was a larger pool of good weapons? Which are not usable now?

Broadsword, Dane axe (which were the better weapons anyway), Morning Star. To some extent, flanged mace and norse. Everything else is garbage now. Possibly Quarterstaff now.

Even pre-patch, the garbage weapons were at least usable.

This is due to the attack-dodge change.

• Someone can’t count to 3, anyhow the hatchet is awesome now, the falchion is even easier to get around blocks with and feels even longer than before. Attack dodging aint needed and caused way to many superdodges, I like the dodge being a passive move instead and it’s actually helpful to evade attacks with it.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Broadsword, Dane axe (which were the better weapons anyway), Morning Star. To some extent, flanged mace and norse. Everything else is garbage now. Possibly Quarterstaff now.

This is also due to slowing down the alt swings.
    Now you have to admit how broken attack-dodge was, it made garbage weapons good.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Only like 3 weapons are usable for MAA now.

All maa weapons are viable, they’re so similar that you’re not going to be at much of a disadvantage whatever you use.

• I like the maa as he is now, even though I don’t play him. He’s a challenging but fair opponent. Unfortunately I read, that he will be nerfed even more, because some competitive players still say he was OP. Really… Nerf the MAA more and noone will play it anymore. Competitive players may be damn experienced but that doesn’t mean they can’t be victims of their feelings, when they get killed by an MAA.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@NoVaLombardia:

@rumpelstiltskin:

This is also due to slowing down the alt swings.
    Now you have to admit how broken attack-dodge was, it made garbage weapons good.

I allways understood it the way that attack dodge is to incease the power of maa weapons.
    Working as intended and not broken. Now you cant do anything but slugging.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@rumpelstiltskin:

So the only way to get hits as MAA using those weapons is to dodge attack? Clearly you need to learn footwork and timing. Before the patch I didn’t ever use dodge and was doing all right.

• @Magnificent:

So the only way to get hits as MAA using those weapons is to dodge attack? Clearly you need to learn footwork and timing. Before the patch I didn’t ever use dodge and was doing all right.

Ha…. hahaha… hahahahahahaha…

Go try to use a hatchet or war-axe now… and i’m not talking about in a pub.

It was already hard to use in a scrim against good players, now it’s impossible. Hatchet is more garbage than it already was.

Doesn’t really bother me much, because I can use all the weapons. It just angers me that viable choices are being limited.