Rank Bug

• A long time ago I got catapulted from level 38 to 46. Its been a longtime and it still hasn’t changed back. This problem hasn’t just affected me, half the people in the AUS servers are now either 46 or 0. The bug is quite annoying, now I have no idea what rank I’m supposed to be and getting to such a high rank through a bug makes me feel cheap.

So is anyone actually working to fix this problem? I won’t be happy if I have to stay at this rank forever.

• @wyrda78:

A long time ago I got catapulted from level 38 to 46. Its been a longtime and it still hasn’t changed back. This problem hasn’t just affected me, half the people in the AUS servers are now either 46 or 0. The bug is quite annoying, now I have no idea what rank I’m supposed to be and getting to such a high rank through a bug makes me feel cheap.

So is anyone actually working to fix this problem? I won’t be happy if I have to stay at this rank forever.

This needs to be fixed.

Pretty much half the players are rank 46.

• My Rank has held pretty well through the patch.

I had the Rank 0/no weapon bug in the first hour, however most of my play last night I didn’t get that bug and my rank stayed at 50, except once where I was knocked to 36 for a map.

LOTS of rank 0’s. 36’s and 46’s though haha

• @Toll:

My Rank has held pretty well through the patch.

I had the Rank 0/no weapon bug in the first hour, however most of my play last night I didn’t get that bug and my rank stayed at 50, except once where I was knocked to 36 for a map.

LOTS of rank 0’s. 36’s and 46’s though haha

I was a legit 36. Then the game said your now rank 46.

• Yep, still level 47 (now). I want to know what TB is doing about this, fixing bugs should take priority over balancing the game, or whatever they’re doing right now.