Things I've noticed (A positive feedback)

• After playing about 96hours I’ve found the key2 this new patch

The Key is, 2 Flients, Kicks&shield bashes more (Crazy i know). Ever sence patch my Genreal use of Flients, Kicks&shield bashes has been dramatically increased.
    It focuses on these 3things so much more, it adds more dimension/Diversity into gameplay.
    Negating/Neglecting these will result in, A long unnecessary prolong duel/battle.

The speed Acceleration ima liking, the flial is better, the crossbow bolts fly more as1 would expect(I dont wanta say realistic becasue i dont know how a real life crossbow fires).
    ALso ima liking the new vanguard charge, &i dont play vanguard.

I just thought i would post a short but 2the point thread on my opinion on this new patch.
    Good job Torn Banner :)

PS: Chivalry fundamental mechanics were good to tho( Chivalrys release mechanics)

• finally someone not crying about the patch.

I really like the patch. It brought some new bugs, yes. But they can - and I’m sure they WILL - be fixed.
    All those who say the patch destroyed the game… Why are they still playing it then? They’re on a server always annoying everyone with their: “Doooohh this patch is so shit, the game isn’t fun anymore!!”
    I always ask them why they still play it then and they’re silent then.
    Really… I love this game… The only annoying things are the flamers and cryers.

• I think you will get a warning from the moderators.

Forums are not the place for positive feedback.

• 1 out of a 100 coments being positive about the patch does not mean the patch didnt ruin the game, in fact the new patch is horrible and broke more then it fixed it seems, the only 3 things id call a plus would be the head explosion with arrows and the fact that after 4 months of previous shity patches,
    i can now see projectiles stuck in ppl again, i think the 2nd patch after i started playing broke that.
    and that u can actually move now as an archer with your arrow drawn, unlike the nerfed down bs we had to deal with b4

• Things I like in this patch:

• Bubble combined with longer windup phase and (I think) larger parry/block volume. This has helped to lessen the face-hugging issue where attacks went through you parries/blocks.
    • No chase when enemy faces you makes footwork more important and eliminates dancing. Combat is done more properly than before.
    • Combo nerf, increased (I think) stamina cost and dragging nerf prevent people from swinging speeded up attacks left and right in a silly way because then they’ll be quickly dazed and killed.

Overall I am having blast playing the game, something I didn’t feel since a very long time. Everything feels proper. Of course, some balancing is in order (flail, for example), but taking everything into account I am glad for this patch and will watch with interest how the events shall unfold next week.

• @WARSAW:

1 out of a 100 coments being positive about the patch does not mean the patch didnt make the game not to my liking, in fact the new patch is horrible and broke more then it fixed it seems, the only 3 things I’d call a plus would be the head explosion with arrows and the fact that after 4 months of previous displeasing patches,

I can now see projectiles stuck in people again, I think the 2nd patch after I started playing broke that.
    And now you can actually move as an archer with your arrow drawn, unlike the nerfed down beeswax we had to deal with before

FYI there are still plenty of people still playing the “ruined game” and enjoying it including myself most of the servers I play on were full before the patch and they’re still full now. And with the influx of new players thanks to the steam sale we’ll see our servers get even more crowded. Only difference being is they won’t make 12 threads a day about how the patch ruined the game.