WEAPON UNLOCKS AND RANK BUG

• On non-official servers, this bug will randomly set your class to 0, and remove all of your unlocks. Foolish responses to this bug have been to “play on Official servers”. This bug has been especially irritating for the competitive community, when try to play matches among one another. Please fix this ASAP. This is a HUGE bug. Probably the worst bug next to nerfing the knight class.

• Certainly the frequency increased. If it is a server setting they need to force a change.

• They also need to fix the jump to rank 46 for ever bug.

• This should be hotfixed as soon as possible.

@lemonater47:

They also need to fix the jump to rank 46 for ever bug.

Now it’s 46? Last week I got warped from 32 to 45.

• /signed

This is an especially annoying bug, hope the devs fix this ASAP!

• I HATE THIS BUG !

I must reconnect on every mapchange !
    or: i would change the class , tata ! RANK 0 ! all classes have no unlocked weapons

3x reconnect on server, ahhhh it works again….

on the next Server i reconnectet , 6 times ! and allways Rank 0… ragequit.

on Official Servers @ Serverbrowser.

come on…. this is soooo annoying, i cant play this game anymore.

PS:
    archivements bugged to…

there are tons of bugs, i see since i bought it on Releasedate @ steam…

here a little list :

1. You get hit when you would throw a litte Axe …the weapon stuck and you cant attack , you must switch to another weapon and switch back…

2. much annoying clipping bugs, like the map with the broken Wood on the bottom… when you destroy the wall.

or capture the flag maps, you want to jump on this little hill “brrrrrrrrrrrr sound” your character stuck like hell…

1. you use a Ballista, and get hit by an enemy… tata , your weapon stuck and you cant attack or parry, you must switch the weapons and … your Dead… thx@ weaponlock bug

… its really annoying… and since the patch its much more broken :x

• Someone seems to have found a way to fix it
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 777638054/
    Haven’t tested it yet, but I think it worths a try when this situation occurs.

• @Lulzaur:

Someone seems to have found a way to fix it
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 777638054/
    Haven’t tested it yet, but I think it worths a try when this situation occurs.

thx, i would try this, its much faster than my reconnect

• Seems like this might be caused by a backend change we made to global stat tracking in the last patch. We’re looking into it for the hotfix.

• This happens every other match I play, highly frustrating.
    I found that typing “reconnect” in the console is a quick solution.

• Hello guys

If you are talking about the bug happening with all the weapon locked, I think I found another way:

when I get to the weapon selection screen and weapons are locked, I just hit escape to go back to the class selection and re-click on the class… usually it fixes the problems after a few times and shows the weapons unlocked

But I agree that it does not fix the ranking displayed, but at least you get the weapons!

Skual

• hi.

any eta on when will this be fixed? I bought the game yesterday in the gmg deal, love it, but I can’t unlock any weapons at all. My rank gets reset to 0 EVERY TIME a map changes. no unlocks, no progress, no nothing ;_;

I’ve tried the reconnect thing many times, doesn’t work for me. I’ve reached rank 1, like, 6 times now, bet always being set back to 0 with no new weapons gets a bit old, pretty quickly.

good thing the default weapons are good enough for smashing and cutting, so there’s at least that.

• @Skual:

Hello guys

If you are talking about the bug happening with all the weapon locked, I think I found another way:

when I get to the weapon selection screen and weapons are locked, I just hit escape to go back to the class selection and re-click on the class… usually it fixes the problems after a few times and shows the weapons unlocked

But I agree that it does not fix the ranking displayed, but at least you get the weapons!

Skual

Does not work…

This thread kinda explain how the bug is: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12355

• Yeah, we need a fix asap. It’s so annoying. Reconnect works for me, but then my audio is gone. See this topic viewtopic.php?f=87&t=15174

• And now it won’t save any fucking unlocked weaps! I had to unlock a fucking sword twice and it doesnt save it! FUCK U AND FIX IT NOW, UNLOCK ALL WEAPONS TILL U KNOW HOW TO FIX UR MOTHERFUCKING SHIT OR GIVE US OUR FUCKING MONEY BACK U BASTARDS!

• I’ve been playing on the official servers! I haven’t been able to get passed Rank 0 even though i’ve killed loads of people. I’m having trouble with weapons unlocks too. Again, i’ve been playing on official servers.

• Iam kind of suprise that nobody from TB replayed yet to this bug when its one of the biggest bugs in a game at the moment.Correct me if iam wrong.This shoud be fix ASAP.

• It’s being addressed in the hotfix.

• @SlyGoat:

It’s being addressed in the hotfix.

What about the rank 45 and 46 jump that half the player have.

• Ach ok thanks for a info