Refunds

• Hey, I purchased this game on Steam thinking it looked good. Unfortunately, the amount of suck this game is full of is second only Paris Hilton. I’d like a refund, Steam said to talk to you. Your website said to post something here. So here I am, knowing I probably will get the stiff finger from you guys, but asking anyway.

Thanks,
    Slide

• Uhh.

Torn banner don’t do refunds.

Reason being is that steam doesn’t do refunds.

Steam was just trying to get rid of you.

So what’s wrong with the game what don’t you like about it?

• So you purchased the game off nothing more than a look? You want a refund because you couldn’t be bothered to research a product better?

News flash buddy, the real world doesn’t work this way. Spend some time looking into a product to see if it is what you want. At $8, consider it a cheap lesson.

Also the game is pretty darn good, particularly for the cheap 66% off $8 rate. Each to their own though.

• Oh the real world works that way. Go buy a toaster, don’t like it? Take it back. You get your money back. Now, I understand this usually doesn’t work with software, but I thought, What the hell. Couldn’t hurt to ask. I uninstalled it through Steam 2 hours after I bought it (I gave it that long at least) and I can’t even play without a valid account. They just have to yank that and send my money back. Simple. And the reason I don’t like this game is because of the combat. Very Skyrimish and simple. After playing War of the Roses, I suppose I’m spoiled.

• Oh the real world works that way. Go buy a toaster, don’t like it? Take it back. You get your money back.

In my country, if the toaster worked then you don’t get to take it back simply because ‘you don’t like it’. It has to not be functioning or not work as it was intended. If the store is nice, they’ll refund you, but they don’t have to.
    Pretty sure America is similar. Not liking it is not usually enough to get a refund, you should have been a bit more diligent.

And the reason I don’t like this game is because of the combat. Very Skyrimish and simple. After playing War of the Roses, I suppose I’m spoiled.

Oohh, I get it now, you just be trollen. Carry on.

• Yeah the world works like till said. Only a few physical retailers work the way you said.

And most online retailers don’t even refund you if its broken. EA at least tried with simcity allowing chargebacks. Though try a chargeback with steam and you’ll get banned. Why didn’t they just do a simple refund? Because there is no infrastructure to do so.

No way to get a refund. Its not that easy. The game pretty much works as intended. Its the leading medieval combat game in terms of its combat.

• @Slide:

And the reason I don’t like this game is because of the combat. Very Skyrimish and simple. After playing War of the Roses, I suppose I’m spoiled.

No offense but…. really? ha

• @afiNity:

@Slide:

No offense but…. really? ha

Even war of the roses players know that chivs combat is better.

In war of the roses its clunky, unsatisfying, too much health and its finishers are silly as they can be interrupted after you stabbed the guy repeatadly. And its really hard to actually die. Your guy yields. Which is stupid.

An chivs combat is simple to the noob. Learn how to play and its as complex as warned the roses but with more flexibility and fluidity.

And chivs voice acting is far better. Even though war of the roses has Brian blessed.

• Dang it I don’t like this watermelon, it doesn’t taste strawberry i’ll go ask for a refund.
    I bought this football but I’m still not as good as Ronaldo, why is that? better get a refund.

Did you really believe you’d be better than people who put more than 300 hours into this game after just purchasing it? I’ve never played war of the roses, but the combat aint even close to skyrim. Im not entirely sure what you’re upset about with the game.

I bought a red toaster but I wanted a green one, obviously I already knew it was red, even so give me a refund. <–- I believe you’d be able to change it for the green toaster, not get your money back, that’s just silly.

• I am sure Paris Hilton does more than suck