As admin clicking votekick doesn't do the 5min ban.

• So when your an admin on a server when you bring up the scoreboard and push votekick it just kicks them. But it doesn’t do the 5 minute ban for some reason. The guy I kicked came straight back. Several times. The players on the server decided to kick everyone with about 300 ping and I just speed up the process. But it seems like they can come straight back. He Even said “hey I can come straight back”.

And the admin tools would be great. And a ping kick.

• @lemonater47:

So when your an admin on a server when you bring up the scoreboard and push votekick it just kicks them. But it doesn’t do the 5 minute ban for some reason. The guy I kicked came straight back. Several times. The players on the server decided to kick everyone with about 300 ping and I just speed up the process. But it seems like they can come straight back. He Even said “hey I can come straight back”.

Hey lemon. You’ll have to edit your config file PCServer-UDKGame.ini and change the time to what you desire (can be more or less than 5 minutes if you wish).

• @Kimiko:

@lemonater47:

So when your an admin on a server when you bring up the scoreboard and push votekick it just kicks them. But it doesn’t do the 5 minute ban for some reason. The guy I kicked came straight back. Several times. The players on the server decided to kick everyone with about 300 ping and I just speed up the process. But it seems like they can come straight back. He Even said “hey I can come straight back”.

Hey lemon. You’ll have to edit your config file PCServer-UDKGame.ini and change the time to what you desire (can be more or less than 5 minutes if you wish).

Well that’ll be fun to do 26 times.

• There’s a difference between a votekick and a kick done by an admin

extending the fVoteKickBanDurationSeconds=300.000000 wont do anything to a kick done by an admin
    Currently a kick done by an admin doesn’t apply a ban of any duration

• Correct, only votekicks apply a temporary ban, kicks by admins do not.

• @lemonater47:

26 servers?? O.o

Oh and yeah, I was thinking of just votekick sorry, not the admin kick!

• @Kimiko:

@lemonater47:

26 servers?? O.o

Oh and yeah, I was thinking of just votekick sorry, not the admin kick!

Games on net. Its a massive server hosting and gaming news site based in Australia. There’s 26 chivalry servers last I counted.

Its the admin kick that doesn’t do it. I thought it did as no one ever came back when I did admin kick. Clicking votekick as admin just uses the same admin kick.

There really needs to be more admin tools.

• Hmm I also provide a server and didnt know that admin kick doesnt work because nobody ever came back its sad that this game dont cover admin tools.I hope it will be fix in a future.

• Don’t worry, patch 3 will focus on admin tools and commands, so hopefully we can get this taken care of ourselves.