Getting teamkilled should not count as a death on your score

• And neither should being autoslain to become the king.

• Never knew being autoslain to be king counted.

And teamkills could be your fault. So I think it should remain as a death.

• Full agree.

• So, to get a good score you need to then go in, do some work on the enemy, then go find a teammate to kill you?

Sounds like a good way to go 20-0 without needing to ever take the time to regen…

Seriously think about what this would do. I know you’re thinking “but they’re teamkilling me” but you’d have some players who team together a lot who see this as an opportunity.

• but, but you died

• Being autoslain to become a king shouldn’t definitely count as king but I understand that this is not top priority for TBS.

• @quigleyer:

So, to get a good score you need to then go in, do some work on the enemy, then go find a teammate to kill you?

Sounds like a good way to go 20-0 without needing to ever take the time to regen…

Seriously think about what this would do. I know you’re thinking “but they’re teamkilling me” but you’d have some players who team together a lot who see this as an opportunity.

Valid points, but think about the hassle of waiting out the respawn timer and spawning potentionally way back on the other side of the map, it might take longer than regen. Assuming it’s a game mode with plenty of respawns, unlike LTS or TD with limited or no respawns. Not only that but if that tactic was being used again and again then at some point someone will have some pretty high team damage to explain.

• On OT defender, respawning is sometimes faster if your health is way low.

Plus you dont need to collaborate with teammate at all. Just “accidently” run into their attacks, considering many newbies swing wildy.

• why don’t they just put a Team kills counter alongside with an assist counter?

ON THE SCORE BOARD next to the number of kills.

• People still care about their death counter?

• If you died, it’s recorded as a death. I don’t know why this so hard to understand. If an ally kills you, you still died. You didn’t get magically warped back to the respawn point at the last second. You died.

A death is a death, and if you care that much about you K/D ratio, go play Call of Duty 17 with all of the other people who seem to think their death count has a direct correlation with their penis size.

• @RushSecond:

People still care about their death counter?

What is wrong with you?

• I agree Tk should not be counted on your score boards!!! HALF OF MY DEATHS ARE BY TK!!! What I think will be awesome if TBS lowers the TK damage. :D