Add an assists counter

• Hello :) why isn’t there an assist kills counter?

could be nice to know who’s a team players, i’m saying this for archers class for example, sometimes they help alot their team, and never get rewarded for it.

• You can see your assists on the scoreboard.

• on the score, yes i know but giving +5 instead of +10 doesn’t really tell you how many assit kills you’ve made :/ then you will never know if you’ve got points from assists or from fuffilling some objectives like burning a house or killing peasants.

• @popo_joe:

on the score, yes i know but giving +5 instead of +10 doesn’t really tell you how many assit kills you’ve made :/ then you will never know if you’ve got points from assists or from fuffilling some objectives like burning a house or killing peasants.

[image:2dbs67od]http://i.imgur.com/Sc74CDC.jpg[/image:2dbs67od]

• why didn’t they add a column besides the kills counter? so we can also see the assists of other players! immediately.

• @popo_joe:

why didn’t they add a column besides the kills counter? so we can also see the assists of other players! immediately.

well thats why you look at the overall score of a player not just k/d, damage taken and damage done ratio on score board would also be nice and team damage and successful parries\blocks and I know im not gramatical

+1 add assist on scoreboard though

p.s. miss\successful parry rate too :)