Blood decals only when you die

• I guess the title says much.
    I just got the blood decals to work. I like them, but they are too big for every hit in a fight.
    And it looks stupid in trainingfights. So my suggestion is to make them only appear when you die or kill someone. That way it looks more realistic and I guess it also has less performancehit on slower computers.

Just my opinion though. I guess here are many players who can’t see enough blood.

• even when you get injured?

• I tire of mead.

I thrist! FOR BLOOD!

• What I think should be done is have different blood decals for wounding and killing someone. When you are slashing away at a live player the blood decals should look like splashes and sprays rather then big pools, but when you kill someone the larger blood decals will be displayed.

• @BMF:

What I think should be done is have different blood decals for wounding and killing someone. When you are slashing away at a live player the blood decals should look like splashes and sprays rather then big pools, but when you kill someone the larger blood decals will be displayed.

I whole heartedly agree.

• @BMF:

What I think should be done is have different blood decals for wounding and killing someone. When you are slashing away at a live player the blood decals should look like splashes and sprays rather then big pools, but when you kill someone the larger blood decals will be displayed.

Yeah that’d be nice.
    Some smaller splatters when injured, like a little line of blood and the default blood decals should show up when the corpse is laying on the ground, because they look like a bloodpool.