Thanks TBS for such a great game

• can’t remember when i last had so much fun playing an online game. it always makes me laugh and as i play for fun it really hits the spot for me. the melee combat is fantastic and very brutal indeed.
    love coming on with friends and mashing away for a few hours.
    anyway thank you very much for a great game - i can see me playing this one for a long time.
    brilliant job.

• Try become a pro at the game. Madnium will be created when you find out how broken it really is.

• Disregard Thylacine. He is perpetually DISGRUNTLED and BUTTMAD.

If you enjoy the game, enjoy it and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

• He is buttgruntled.

• Oh look, the guy I called ‘‘buttmad’’ in another thread is now stealing my insults.

Anyway, I’ll hop on the bandwagon and say that Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a perfect, flawless and epic game. There’s nothing wrong with it. Haven’t had this much fun since 2006 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Me and my BUDDEZ LUV IT KEEP AT IT TBS

• @-Thylacine-:

Oh look, the guy I called ‘‘buttmad’’ in another thread is now stealing my insults.

Anyway, I’ll hop on the bandwagon and say that Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a perfect, flawless and epic game. There’s nothing wrong with it. Haven’t had this much fun since 2006 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Me and my BUDDEZ LUV IT KEEP AT IT TBS

I can smell the sarcasm straight through the text.

• @-Thylacine-:

Oh look, the guy I called ‘‘buttmad’’ in another thread is now stealing my insults.

You seem to think that a game can only be a piece of shit or a perfect work of art and that there’s nothing in between? This may come as a surprise to you, but even a flawed game can be fun! :o

Also you called me buttmad? :( I haven’t posted in like 3 days so I must have missed it. Regardless, I apologize for stealing this amazing insult you have invented. Please don’t sue me.

• @DemonicChocobo:

@-Thylacine-:

You seem to think that a game can only be a piece of shit or a perfect work of art and that there’s nothing in between? This may come as a surprise to you, but even a flawed game can be fun! :o

Also you called me buttmad? :( I haven’t posted in like 3 days so I must have missed it. Regardless, I apologize for stealing this amazing insult you have invented. Please don’t sue me.

There is ofcourse something inbetween garbage and flawless. Chivalry was in that sweet spot last patch, where it was average. It was nice actually. I thoroughly enjoyed it even tho it was relatively broken
    But now we’re in a garbage patch = Chivalry is garbage

I called someone else buttmad then. You still LENDED it from me. I won’t sue you if you stop being in denial about how shitty this game is. Deal?

I can smell the sarcasm straight through the text.

Really?? That’s impressive actually

• Aight well buttgruntled is mine and I require $0.05 royalties for each usage of the word.

• Best game I’ve played in a long time! A++, will buy again (ebay joke)

Games that have captivated me and will forever have a place in my heart:
    Legends of Kesmai (probably my first mmo ever)
    Magestorm
    Everquest
    Ultima Online
    Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
    Counter Strike:Source (i missed the CS wagon)
    Chivalry

• No don’t disregard that guy the game is fundamentally broken, an alpha product at launch. In its current state its like a beta product. Maybe its worth 6 bucks though. I definitely regret paying full price for it.