Few small ideas

• going to make this short so sorry if you wanted a wall of text.

firstly i would like it if you could bind keys to voice commands eg. h = help!

secondly a idea that has been suggested multiple times… save your classes loadout. i can not stand changing one thing such as the shield and the going back to a weapon i don’t like

lastly (the one i do not care about) i would like it if men at arms had smoke bombs. just a small suggestion i see no problem with. but maybe someone could tell me why they can’t have them

EDIT: perhaps swap them around? (refering to above)
    i consider the vangard as the high damage class and belive the fire would go well with them instead

• @nozaj_darkcaster:

firstly i would like it if you could bind keys to voice commands eg. h = help!

secondly a idea that has been suggested multiple times… save your classes loadout. i can not stand changing one thing such as the shield and the going back to a weapon i don’t like

Yeah I hope they do a usability focused fix for one patch.

• I like the idea if saving loadouts.

• @nozaj_darkcaster:

lastly (the one i do not care about) i would like it if men at arms had smoke bombs. just a small suggestion i see no problem with. but maybe someone could tell me why they can’t have them

Because Vanguards need to be special snowflakes while the MaA can’t be a jack of all trades.

• Agree with saving loadouts

• @DokB:

@nozaj_darkcaster:

Because Vanguards need to be special snowflakes while the MaA can’t be a jack of all trades.

Vanguards get smoke pots while MaA’s get fire pots. Why don’t Vanguards get fire pots in that case?

SMOKE POTS AND FIRE POTS FOR ALL CLASSES!!!

• @SavageBeatings:

@DokB:

@nozaj_darkcaster:

Vanguards get smoke pots while MaA’s get fire pots. Why don’t Vanguards get fire pots in that case?

please no.

• Because Vanguards need to be special snowflakes while the MaA can’t be a jack of all trades.

please no.

i understand now… perhaps swap them around?
    it was a stupid suggestion but i just like the smoke and find the other classes far to slow to find them fun to use

• @nozaj_darkcaster:

i understand now… perhaps swap them around?
    it was a stupid suggestion but i just like the smoke and find the other classes far to slow to find them fun to use

It makes sense the way it is because MAA are light, fast & manouverable but they can have shields to protect from ranged attack. VG class has no shields so at best relies on smoke to obscure their passage through archer bottlenecks.