King Opt-out?

• I think that I, many times the top scorer/killer on our team, would increase our teams chances of success by not being king and killing the enemy before he reaches the king, or when the enemy is focused on the king, I can take them out quickly. Of course, id be sticking close to the king.

If there’s no option, I suggest that there be one implemented because I’m tired of purposely hampering my score so that I won’t become king.

Thanks 4 reading.

• There is an option and it says so in the text box in the bottom left once you spawn as king. Press PAGE UP.

• I’ve been a bit annoyed by this myself on Stoneshill (otherwise one of my favourite maps) to the point where I simply refrained from playing Agatha since I very often found myself to be king. And I’ve done that and gotten my “King of the Hill” achievement and its frankly getting a bit old to recieve all that abuse from a retarded team if killed, even though it is mainly their fault in not protecting the king (unless of course you idiotically charge the enemy as king).

So I have experimented with leaving the server just before countdown to spawn as king ended, and then rejoining the server. To my surprise I recently found upon rejoing server that there was now no king and thus the masons had no chance of winning.

I have never noticed anything about PAGE UP, but I will try it out next time to see what happens.

• You used to be able to push F10 as king. So if you didn’t want to be king you just push that button. Sure you lost the game but he your not king.

• @Pan:

There is an option and it says so in the text box in the bottom left once you spawn as king. Press PAGE UP.

^