Is there a command to make bots static (dont move)?

• i want to train my archer with static bots to improve my aim, iam coming from counter strike and i used to type this command to make bots static bot_zombie 1, is there something similar in this game ?

• there isnt any comands like that yet brotha
    but soon the valiance mod will do just about everything but that.

But in the meantime, if u want to get good i suggest u come play this server, u will get good from playing here as the game play is very fast and u can do alot of awesome stuff just not possible anywhere else!
    also
    last i checked i dnt know of any other archers able to get 68 kills and 8 deaths with arrows or javs!
    i suggest u stop by and try it out

if u want to play sum bots that will put hair on your chest, i know just the place for you my friend!!

servername = ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem

come get sum dude, this is the most hardcore fast paced epic action u can find hands down in chivalry!

there is also alot of ppl there too. if u see me holla, im on there everyday for hours making sure u guys r having fun.

the mods on the server make the game way faster and way more fun to play, and as an archer on my server u will not die in 1 hit and no 1 can catch u but an maa, your arrows fly like 5 times faster then the regular games, and u get a 100 arrows to play with, every class is modded to be faster so naturally the arrows had to be also. if its thrown or shot on my server it goes way way faster and has way more ammo too.

to name a few more mods, u also get unlimited stamina which we call BEAST MODE, all u have to do is kick or dodge to activate it, there is low gravity to offer 1000s of new ways to kill people which just arent possible in the regular game, and u can lunge when u attack increasing your attack distances, which helps drastically on the 2 small classes with small weps.

hope to see you on there.

• @WARSAW:

there isnt any comands like that yet brotha
    but soon the valiance mod will do just about everything but that.

But in the meantime, if u want to get good i suggest u come play this server, u will get good from playing here as the game play is very fast and u can do alot of awesome stuff just not possible anywhere else!
    also
    last i checked i dnt know of any other archers able to get 68 kills and 8 deaths with arrows or javs!
    i suggest u stop by and try it out

if u want to play sum bots that will put hair on your chest, i know just the place for you my friend!!

servername = ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem

come get sum dude, this is the most hardcore fast paced epic action u can find hands down in chivalry!

there is also alot of ppl there too. if u see me holla, im on there everyday for hours making sure u guys r having fun.

the mods on the server make the game way faster and way more fun to play, and as an archer on my server u will not die in 1 hit and no 1 can catch u but an maa, your arrows fly like 5 times faster then the regular games, and u get a 100 arrows to play with, every class is modded to be faster so naturally the arrows had to be also. if its thrown or shot on my server it goes way way faster and has way more ammo too.

to name a few more mods, u also get unlimited stamina which we call BEAST MODE, all u have to do is kick or dodge to activate it, there is low gravity to offer 1000s of new ways to kill people which just arent possible in the regular game, and u can lunge when u attack increasing your attack distances, which helps drastically on the 2 small classes with small weps.

hope to see you on there.

sounds awesome, but u didnt give me the ip of the server?!!!

• ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem is an archer’s paradise. I don’t really like to plug specific servers but in this case, for archers and unlocking their weapons, this would be the server to go with.

You can snipe as a bowman or run, gun, and hover as a javelineer. Javelins, imo, are really fun on this server cos you can combine ranged and melee tactics to great effect. Before the MAA dodge was nerfed, you could dodge with your secondary as an archer, but since the patch, that feature has been disabled just like the BCanDodge for the Knight and Vanguard. Too bad as that made archers particularly competitive, but they are still a ton of fun and easier to grasp on this server.

Besides, you would never want to freeze the bots. Players rarely run right at you, the best thing to do is learn to run and gun. Sniping archers (the ones that just hang out and shoot for ten minutes) rarely win much of anything except the ire of the other players.

• @the_brown_cloud:

Besides, you would never want to freeze the bots.

Well he said why he wanted to, makes sense for testing range perhaps but obviously you need to practice hitting moving targets.

If only the bots zig-zagged then they would be great practice.

• well it would be way easyer to join off of the server name.

just open up the games server browser and click where it says server name twice and mine will be near the top always

~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem

^^just look for this name^^

and u dnt need to test the range on mine as the arrows barely drop cause they shoot so fast, i have the initial speed and max speed of them setup way diff then torn banner did on theirs.

mine work great for close shots and great for far shots, and my tweak also gave us an unexpected bonus to the projectile wake looking totaly awesome, making all projectiles look like comets, which is just epic to witness any ranged weapon’s tracers on my server.

• unfortunately this server is located in usa, is there a similar server in Europe??

• dang that is a bummer :(

Im sry though i dnt think there is anything out there like mine unfortunetly.