UNLOCKABLE SEIGE WEAPONS

• Just like the subject says… can we get unlockable items for the seige equipment we can use ingame for ballista and catapult?

(examples) Fire boulder does fire splash damage. AoE kind of thing and maybe we can shoot two ballista bolts at the same time.

• I support this idea.

• This sounds like a direct upgrade. It also sounds a little strange since catapults and ballistae aren’t prevalent on every map, rather only certain areas in certain objective maps.

• WTB siege engineer

• I know there not on every map but heyy…. you never know uif we get enough support from the community the devs might look into this more. Maybe more maps with seige or add more to current maps.

But the unlockable idea should be really looked at ;)

BTW i would love to be able to press a key to follow the boulder till it crashes down just like the following of the bolt/arrow idea when shot.

• @Mas:

BTW i would love to be able to press a key to follow the boulder till it crashes down just like the following of the bolt/arrow idea when shot.

You can already do that.

• I still cant track a boulder from a catapult on the projectile camera….

where the hell is the siege engineer anyways… thought he was going to be added ingame.

• @SlyGoat:

This sounds like a direct upgrade.

Perhaps if a fire boulder had a wider splash area than the standard boulder but doesn’t do anywhere near as much direct damage it could be considered a side grade.

Maybe it could be like the fire pot on impact but the effect time is much shorter. Just a quick blasting radius of fire on impact. Slower reload too (takes a bit longer to light a boulder).

• @Mas:

I still cant track a boulder from a catapult on the projectile camera….

You cannot in multiplayer. It’s a known bug on the bug list in the support forum.

• @SlyGoat:

This sounds like a direct upgrade. It also sounds a little strange since catapults and ballistae aren’t prevalent on every map, rather only certain areas in certain objective maps.

Ballista? Those are Oxybeles ^_^

Almost the same thing. It’s the size of it that matters. Ballistas are usually managed by 2 or more people, however Oxybeles can be managed alone. Believe it’s a mistake by both people and developers.

• http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-chival … n-overhaul

any word from the DEVS on this topic???