"New weapon" for the Archer

• I am here to suggest you a new thing, I know I have a shitty english but let’s begin the suggestion, it will change the game in the new patch, a lot of people will cry or not, a lot will write on the forum “OP” “LET’S NERF THIS” or simply say that was a good idea. EVERYBODY WILL SING MY NAME ABOUT THIS I WILL OWN THE WORLD AND F*KC HORSES AND WATERMELON ALL DAY’'N’NIGHT. Yeah that is a hugh idea, prepare your balls, you bunch of peasants yeah Are you ready ? Repart after me : “I HAVE THE GORRILLLAAAA BALLS AND A BIGGER SPEAR THAN THE VANGUARD !”

LISTEN ! :

The archer can use the throw-knifes

As primary weapon. Like 8 or 9 knifes, as the MaA but with more knifes yeah, but weeker.
    that is all, simple, soft and fun idea.

• Why not use javelins? :)

• @Ravengrim:

Why not use javelins? :)

^

• @Ravengrim:

Why not use javelins? :)

Think about this suggestion, this is a little one and it don’t op the archer at all, a fun one for players who like to play for fun.
    Why do we should only use powerfulll and usefull weapons ?

• Where did you get that vote yes or no thing?

I would like to use it for my Handgonne debate

• @junkersapple:

Where did you get that vote yes or no thing?

Easy. When you creat a topic, under your text, there are tabs, with option, upload attachment and creat a pool.

You cannot make one if you are not the one who make the topic and if you want to make one in your topic you already creat a topic, you must “edit” the the first post.

This is it, and I think you will understand easily.

But I don’t like “votes” by yes or not, because the only vote and don’t explain why.
    It is fustrating for me in this topic, as you can see, I prefert words.

EDIT: I don’t know how make private message, I am not a clever man

• You know what, I really like this idea. However I don’t see why it has to be restricted to throwing knives.

Let the archer use all throwing weapons as primaries and as a bonus give him twice the amount.
    I agree that it doesn’t have to be powerful, I’d use this combo ALL the time just cuz it would be so much fun.

• The current throwing knives and throwing axe are spammable. Even if you triple their ammo count, you still be able unload all of it into a single enemy heading to you by spamming and flinching them…… and you’d currently be able to switch to a melee weapon pretty quick. Seems OP imo, especally in Duels.

• Sp@OldSpice:

The current throwing knives and throwing axe are spammable. Even if you triple their ammo count, you still be able unload all of it into a single enemy heading to you by spamming and flinching them…… and you’d currently be able to switch to a melee weapon pretty quick. Seems OP imo, especally in Duels.

so block them in duel. and “voilà”

My suggestion is just for the people who want to use more knives, but they must remove the primary weapon, it is like a MaA who sell his nordic sword for me knives and the archer is weak as hell

• @Phosphore.:

@junkersapple:

Where did you get that vote yes or no thing?

Easy. When you creat a topic, under your text, there are tabs, with option, upload attachment and creat a pool.

You cannot make one if you are not the one who make the topic and if you want to make one in your topic you already creat a topic, you must “edit” the the first post.

This is it, and I think you will understand easily.

But I don’t like “votes” by yes or not, because the only vote and don’t explain why.
    It is fustrating for me in this topic, as you can see, I prefert words.

EDIT: I don’t know how make private message, I am not a clever man

Thankyou for your help. Reason I disagreed with your idea was that it didn’t really seem “medieval” to me. Not to mention all the knife spamming that is already going on with our current classes.

• I swear an MAA actually parried me while he had throwing knives equipped the other day.

• @AngryDave:

I swear an MAA actually parried me while he had throwing knives equipped the other day.

??? Are you sure he didn’t change his weapon and took the dagger ???