Archers are our friends :)

• Yes they are. They saved us so any times, they are our silents guardians.

Please respect them as a real class and not just annoying peasant who laught all the time and kill knights who pratice the art of the blades during so many years with woods rock and 2 weeks of praticing.
    Call them “friends”. They can save your ass and they make you win if you help them back.

And if you don’t like them, take a shiled or use your smoke, they are nothing, you have all the weapon to fight the, so, stop your ArcherRagggin’.

If you cannot kill them it’s because you are to stupid or you fight a good player.

(but two archers running around, hitting you around and laught make me rage, but this is the game.)

band of filthy peasants, that is all you are. ^^

• And when they do shoot you in the back they are at least trying to help you.

• @lemonater47:

And when they do shoot you in the back they are at least trying to help you.

Vanguards are worst than archers

• @Phosphore.:

@lemonater47:

I tend to stay away from clusterfucks. So its only the archers that team kill me.

• Most of the times they are not. Number #1 situation: Archer aiming at target, You running at target. You reach target, arrow reaches target, you are now target. Lol.

• Archers FTW indeed.

• Archers that don’t err on the side of missing the target (when at serious risk of hitting a teammate) are most definitely NOT my friends =____=

Though perhaps I’m not being entirely fair, as when I play archer I actually favor the shortbow over the longer-reaching weapons. I admit that it can be harder to gauge where people are going to be when you’re firing from 100 meters away vs. shooting from 20 meters.

• @lemonater47:

@Phosphore.:

@lemonater47:

I tend to stay away from clusterfucks. So its only the archers that team kill me.

In the same way that it’s wise to stay away from big melees, it’s wise to be aware of where your archers are positioned and keep out of their line of fire if you can avoid it. I try to keep myself perpendicular from their LoF so that they have a clean shot, and preferably positioned to the correct side so that opponents with shields have their shield arm away from the archer.

I love working with a good archer, baiting opponents into exposing a flank. If they don’t one-shot them, I can usually sneak in a stab during the flinch to finish the fight. Faking a retreat works well sometimes, too, as guys who are chasing you tend to run in nice, straight lines, which make them easy pickings for an experienced archer.

• This post is deleted!