No Audio after Reconnect (console command)

• Sometimes after I reconnect via the console (because of unlocks bug) I suddenly have no audio. It happens in like 1 of 5 reconnects.
    Only way to fix this is to completely exit the game and restarting it.

edit: damn, just noticed it would be better to post it in the Technical Support section :|

• You posted in right place, this is a bug and happens to a lot of people from what I read on reddit.

• +1

I have also experienced this bug. I had to quit UDK entirely and restart the game to get audio to work again.

Now that I lose my rank more than 50% (75%?) of the time I join a server, and have to use the console command to reconnect to try and restore my rank (which works about 80% of the time), it makes this an even more common bug to deal with.

• If you hear a bump like noise when the map loads and then have no sound until you disconnect, try lowering your sound card sampling rate. I believe the udk engine doesn’t like it set past 49.

• @13rin:

If you hear a bump like noise when the map loads and then have no sound until you disconnect, try lowering your sound card sampling rate. I believe the udk engine doesn’t like it set past 49.

Thanks for posting, but unfortunately mine is already below 49. Also, I’m using onboard sound.

Since the hotfix fixed the rank bug, I think I’ll never use reconnect again :D