In the next trailer…..

• Instead of a series of videos of you battling it out on some map, why don’t you recreate the intro video from AoC as close as you can with gameplay? That would display your epic animations.

• Developer

We plan on showing lots of different gameplay footage from the game in various forms, some trailers will be more RAW footage of us just playing and some of it will be more “choreographed” for epic sequences as you suggested. There will also, much nearer to the end of the development cycle be a new, even more epic CGI trailer released to promote and intro the game. We do have ambitious plans for marketing, but you guys sort of have to bare with us a bit in the early stages as we try and get things completed enough to be shown to the public.

• @Tibberius:

We plan on showing lots of different gameplay footage from the game in various forms, some trailers will be more RAW footage of us just playing and some of it will be more “choreographed” for epic sequences as you suggested. There will also, much nearer to the end of the development cycle be a new, even more epic CGI trailer released to promote and intro the game. We do have ambitious plans for marketing, but you guys sort of have to bare with us a bit in the early stages as we try and get things completed enough to be shown to the public.

:O

BTW, wouldn’t it be lolzy if I saw a Chivalry: Battle For Agatha trailer on TV XD

• @Rukus:

BTW, wouldn’t it be lolzy if I saw a Chivalry: Battle For Agatha trailer on TV XD

Yeah, it could come on just after the Mr. Plow ad.

• @Rukus:

Instead of a series of videos of you battling it out on some map, why don’t you recreate the intro video from AoC as close as you can with gameplay? That would display your epic animations.

It would be cool if some day swordplay that fluent could actually be in the game.

But with today’s technology, I doubt it.

• Developer

It would be cool if some day swordplay that fluent could actually be in the game.

But with today’s technology, I doubt it.

We have the same dream mate, and I honestly believe that the combat you will see in CHIVALRY: Battle for Agatha will be the closest thing to cinematic medieval fighting released in the genre to date.