11 bugs

• To Torn Banner: I’m an ex-dev artist from Turbine (hi sound guy! - excellent job, btw), and let me tell you that this game is one of the most fun game that I have played in a long while. Great job, team! (More team objectives, they’re the best :D

Ok, now the bugs.

:shield3: = new (or edited to add or correct something)

Some you’re already aware of:

1. Weapon reset at the start of a game. Goes away sometimes within the game, sometimes at the next game

2. Cancelling an arrow by feint will use that arrow.

3. In Argon’s wall, the shadow areas have no lights and the characters are pure black.

4. In the weapons selection screen, the selection doesn’t stick: if you want the detailed view of say, the War Axe (in the middle), and you move your mouse towards the 'detailed view" button, it will switch to whatever other weapon the mouse cursor is under. One way to bypass that is to LMB on the weapon, and RMB while moving your mouse to ‘detailed view’, but that’s a hack.

Suggestion: if you LMB you select and get the main info, and if you RMB, you get the detailed info (or RMB switches between main and detailed views).

1. Flanged Mace description doesn’t match the stats: “The Flanged Mace…deals more damage than the broadsword and is slightly faster”

It doesn’t deal more damage and it is not faster.

Broadsword: 41 / 82 / 37
    Flanged Mace: 38 / 82 / 26

As a matter of fact, right now, maces are the least interesting weapons and there are no reasons to use them, really…other than damage type (pierce/blunt vs chop or cut). Not sure less damage and range it’s worth the trade, though. Most MMA players will use sword or axe. I’ve rarely seen people using mace unless they need to unlock. Make the maces worth a selection :)

1. Quarterstaff (MMA) and Polehammer (V) don’t show reach/range in selection. Sling (A) and both flails (K) do, however.

2. If you select Sling, then move to any Bows, it will not show the damage nor the range. If you click on the bow, it still won’t until you mouse-over another bow.

3. In a server called “Game of Thrones” with 48 players (I believe), you will spawn while still in the weapons menu. Then, you can’t play nor get out of the menu except by leaving. I can post a video for that if you wish.

:shield3: http://youtu.be/snO0Mq7VY6c

1. Don’t know how old this is, but here’s a YouTube (shortened) link to 14 map exploits :

http://goo.gl/j6nXT

:shield3: 10) I was auto-switched from BLUE to RED. However, my stats were still in the BLUE column, showing me as Agatha, while I was wearing all red. And yes, I know the shield switches color when you move to the other team, but I’m talking the whole outfit. People also saw me as red when I was still in the Agatha camp according to TAB.

:shield3: 11) Already discussed in another thread, but the server’s # of players is wrong a lot of the time now. Show a low number when it’s sometimes full or almost full, etc…

Great game!

• Actually, MAA players with any sense will now swap their axes to the mace as the axes have had their startup speeds nerfed to uselessness.

I agree that an accurate stats page would be nice, a compare 2 weapons against eachother feature would be nice too.

• Stats page for all weapons is wrong now. Except for ranges for most of the weapons.

Bad company 2 had the same problem. They made a stats page day one then never changed t with the balance patches.

• The stats displays for weapons is inaccurate, horrible, and just generally uninformative (40% damage? 40% of what?)

It’s definitely on our list of things to improve - well, not improve, just completely overhaul.

• @SlyGoat:

The stats displays for weapons is inaccurate, horrible, and just generally uninformative (40% damage? 40% of what?)

It’s definitely on our list of things to improve - well, not improve, just completely overhaul.

I never got why it was done that way…since you already had a better system in AoC. Ok it only displayed damage for each attack, but atleast that was accurate^^

• @SlyGoat:

The stats displays for weapons is inaccurate, horrible, and just generally uninformative (40% damage? 40% of what?)

I think it’s that it takes 40% off your health (without armor), and then you add bonuses for armor that reduce the %?

• @tegehel:

@SlyGoat:

I think it’s that it takes 40% off your health (without armor), and then you add bonuses for armor that reduce the %?

Nope - it’s really just a meaningless number.

• @SlyGoat:

And while we’re at it, maybe the Q-Staff and Polehammer reach can be fixed once and for all as well.