Go away Crosshair(, you're drunk !)

• Hello there.
    I want to know. Anybody know a way to make the crosshair disappear for everyone on the server ?
    I know we can press “U” to supress our (and yes, that was the first option I check when I started the game), but I want to know if some modification in the .ini files of the server can make it disappear for every players in the game ?

And, also, bonus question :
    What do you think about the crosshair ? Is it a good idea to add one in this game ?
    Personnaly, I think not. It’s ruinning the games. Especially about the archerys class. More than Half couldn’t hit an Elephant in a corridor without it.

• I’ve tried archery without the crosshair. I thought, “Heh, maybe it’ll be like my longbow.”

nope nope nope nope.

• @Liori:

Hello there.
    I want to know. Anybody know a way to make the crosshair disappear for everyone on the server ?
    I know we can press “U” to supress our (and yes, that was the first option I check when I started the game), but I want to know if some modification in the .ini files of the server can make it disappear for every players in the game ?

And, also, bonus question :
    What do you think about the crosshair ? Is it a good idea to add one in this game ?
    Personnaly, I think not. It’s ruinning the games. Especially about the archerys class. More than Half couldn’t hit an Elephant in a corridor without it.

If you didn’t have a crosshair people would just tape a dot to the middle of their screen (Ref Counter Strike). True story

• @[??:

E1]

If you didn’t have a crosshair people would just tape a dot to the middle of their screen (Ref Counter Strike). True story

Screen dotting. Oh the ridicule we gave a friend of mine for doing that.

• @Liori:

Especially about the archerys class. More than Half couldn’t hit an Elephant in a corridor without it.

That tends to happen when the Archery mechanic is designed for, y’know, a crosshair.

• @Planetus:

@Liori:

Especially about the archerys class. More than Half couldn’t hit an Elephant in a corridor without it.

That tends to happen when the Archery mechanic is designed for, y’know, a crosshair.

Javelin and slings are designed to a crosshair, yeah. And i have a doubt about the javelin, can’t remember if he use his finger to point.
    But bow and crossbow doesn’t need that stupid thing !

Screen doting is evil and sad. Poor screen.

• @Liori:

@Planetus:

@Liori:

Javelin and slings are designed to a crosshair, yeah. And i have a doubt about the javelin, can’t remember if he use his finger to point.
    But bow and crossbow doesn’t need that stupid thing !

Screen doting is evil and sad. Poor screen.

The bow needs it. Crossbow doesn’t.

The bow is lined up to the crosshairs. Not like in AOC when the bow was lined up to where the arrow would go.

The bow was made for the crosshairs.