Would be cool if I could 2 hand a 1h, just for looks

• I think it would be cool to do, im sure there could be some mech aspect to it, I mean, you can 1h the knighs swords, but mainly I would just want it because it would be awesome. Just for looks in other words.

• What weapon could you do this with though? nonexistant in-game or not.

• That would require work from their single animator, and I’d rather he be working on new weapon animations instead.

• We need some proper axes and good animations for them so they can be usable

• @CRUSHED:

We need some proper axes and good animations for them so they can be usable

Whacha mean?

• @BB:

@CRUSHED:

Whacha mean?

They are bad to aim with compared to the swords, especially the overhead is awful, one of the reasons the swords are so damn good too. M&B has some good axe animations.

• Another thing that wouldn’t work with the current system, but would certainly add style points would be dual wielding.

Sadly I couldn’t see how they could balance it.

• @CRUSHED:

@BB:

@CRUSHED:

Whacha mean?

They are bad to aim with compared to the swords, especially the overhead is awful, one of the reasons the swords are so damn good too. M&B has some good axe animations.

Umm, all 1hers use the exact same animations, except daggers that is.

• @Knil:

Pretty sure he means the two handed axes. And yeah distinct animations for each weapon would be so lovely… but I’m not seeing it happening.

• @Knil:

Was talking about 2h axe tree on knight, i think 1h are fine, but for me it would be cool if you could select your animations, would love to use the alt oh with shield animation for 1h without a shield, its lovely :) .

• @Knil:

I remember how epic dagger seemed back in alpha with the regular one-handed animation, the stab was a lot easier to land.

• I think the animations would be hard work. I can’t even find a hot girl wielding a dagger with two hands pic.