5% instead of chase

• Alright I personally think they need to move on to usability, sdk, focus on that.

But I admit I would be curious to see what it would be like to increase each classes speed by 5% to compensate for the chase code being off while facing.

Maybe that would break something else. I like the patch but I think a little more foot speed for everyone would make the game more enjoyable.

Ack I guess that is something pro mod can easily do.

• to compensate for the chase code being off while facing.

LOL this is one of the only really good change of this patch, this make sense, the chase mechanic should have been never activated in face to face, this just result in knight facehugging you super fast and less chance to escape, this break the balance by giving super speed to the slow class, bad idea anyway.

• @Sirbarthelemy:

to compensate for the chase code being off while facing.

LOL this is one of the only really good change of this patch, this make sense, the chase mechanic should have been never activated in face to face, this just result in knight facehugging you super fast and less chance to escape, this break the balance by giving super speed to the slow class, bad idea anyway.

Oh I absolutely agree.

But overall there was a certain speed element lost to the game that even I notice.

Rather than make it go all crazy with chase code in front of you, it might be nice to just speed up everyone a little bit.

• Honestly I wouldn’t mind an overall mobility buff now that chase is gone as well, 5-10% would be interesting to test.

• I think it should only apply to vanguards and knights. They have the hardest time catching up to back pedaling archers and MaAs now, making the game a lot more boring.

• Yeah I wouldn’t object to it I guess. Doubt just 5% is noticeable though.

• @Sirbarthelemy:

to compensate for the chase code being off while facing.

What. The knight was completly in disadvantage. Even when you chased someone from behind you couldnt even keep up since the other class was faster