Guess what guys

• Post everything you think needs looking at here and torn banner will do their best to do something completely different!

Eg: “Hey man I seriously think archers are a bit op, they need a few nerfs” (queue another 50-100 people agreeing with this post)

TBS: “We should take a look at archers and give them a huge un-enjoyable advantage over every other class apart from MAA. That should truly make this game fun!”

Eg 2: “People should not be allow to combo-feint to parry. It just makes fighting redundant.”

TBS 2: "I agree with this post ~(discusses with other staff members)~ "Yes, we should definitely prevent that from happening. Removes combo-feint to parry _then adds parry during recovery_

NOT A JOKE! They will, at their best, probably try to improve but some changes that are made before the patch actually goes live will put that all to shit. So basically, you will get what you want in the betas but it will be the complete opposite in the end game! GREAT STUFF!

• More like: “Hey some people cry about some things because they either didn’t read the games name or just did not care - better not listen to them.”

• This thread makes me want to cry.
    Sorry, but what will you personally gain from making this? Did it feel good to write or?

• Archer projectile speed increase was an unintended side effect of fixing a bug with projectile speeds not being consistent. We’re going to tone all projectile speeds down in an upcoming patch.

Combo feint to parry is hugely different from parrying in recovery. If you can’t see the enormous mechanical and strategic differences, you never understood the problem with CFtP in the first place. Parrying in recovery is a purely defensive move and you have to make a conscious decision not to combo to pull it off; combo feint to parry meant you were always on the attack and could stop to defend yourself at any time.

• @SlyGoat:

Archer projectile speed increase was an unintended side effect of fixing a bug with projectile speeds not being consistent. We’re going to tone all projectile speeds down in an upcoming patch.

Well…. Why not fix it RIGHT NOW? just give it -10-20% speed reduction.

Before too many people get tired of the game and leaves….

@SlyGoat:

Combo feint to parry is hugely different from parrying in recovery. If you can’t see the enormous mechanical and strategic differences, you never understood the problem with CFtP in the first place. Parrying in recovery is a purely defensive move and you have to make a conscious decision not to combo to pull it off; combo feint to parry meant you were always on the attack and could stop to defend yourself at any time.

Parry in recovery is too unreliable. Also, sometimes feinting out of a combo (without doing parry in recovery) costs you the same amount of stam, as doing parry in recovery. How this went live in this state is beyond me.

• @KONGEN:

Parry in recovery is too unreliable.

You can either parry directly after release or any time at all in recovery, what could be unreliable about it?

@KONGEN:

Also, sometimes feinting out of a combo (without doing parry in recovery) costs you the same amount of stam, as doing parry in recovery.

Combo-feints now cost 20, parry in recovery costs 25.

Parry in recovery and combo parry will mostly likely be getting a reduction to their stam cost.

• @BB:

Parry in recovery and combo parry will mostly likely be getting a reduction to their stam cost.

Well I guess that is most likely the wrong solution most likely

Bring back CFTP instead

:fight:

• @KONGEN:

Bring back CFTP instead

It would have even more of a stam cost than parry in recovery.