Wtf soccer hooligans

• This is just weird. In my days in Scotland they just stabbed you with a knife.

Swedes and Danes are just nice people I guess.

u6wjMj24Lp0

• That looked surprisingly gentleman’ish.
    Although as a Dane I can easily tell that this doesn’t happen regularly. It was all over the news for several days.

• Now that’s pretty awesome actually.
    I love a fair fight :berz:

There’s a few comments on the youtube page worth reading as well.

this is fair fight with no weapons and away from children and family’s…

no killing and respect to injury’s fighters …

ps. i hate fighting’s… ?

If only real wars where? fought like this. But no, using drones vs children is the way to go

• @StillAlive:

That looked surprisingly gentleman’ish.

What the bit where the dude’s sat on the other one on the ground, punching him in the head?

Or when five of them pin a single guy to a car, all punching and kicking him at the same time.

May as well just give them swords, let them sort it out proper.

• @BobT36:

@StillAlive:

That looked surprisingly gentleman’ish.

What the bit where the dude’s sat on the other one on the ground, punching him in the head?

Or when five of them pin a single guy to a car, all punching and kicking him at the same time.

May as well just give them swords, let them sort it out proper.

Compared to other hooligan fights I’ve seen, these guys were rather nice to eachother. It’s especially gentleman’ish when one redshirt stops his friends from continue kicking on that shirtless guy, checks if he’s ok, then another redshirt helps him up on his feet, pats him on his shoulder and says “well fought!”

• Never go anywhere east of Germany. And never go to England if your a fan of a particular team in the English premier league.

Europeans take football too seriously.

• Yeah sick of all the football twatheads around here. Besides not caring about sports, I at least acknowledge and respect some of them. However with football, the attitudes of the players and fans causes me to have no interest whatsoever.

Beating someone to near death JUST because they were wearing a coat or shirt of another team is fucking stupid. One of the guys at work has a Leeds coat, and works in Sheffield. Just a couple of small logos on it, he gets shouted at and threatened all the time, just for having the audacity to walk down the street wearing a coat.

• Why is this on off-topic?
    I thought this game was about blue-on-red violence? :P

• @BobT36:

Yeah sick of all the football twatheads around here. Besides not caring about sports, I at least acknowledge and respect some of them. However with football, the attitudes of the players and fans causes me to have no interest whatsoever.

Beating someone to near death JUST because they were wearing a coat or shirt of another team is fucking stupid. One of the guys at work has a Leeds coat, and works in Sheffield. Just a couple of small logos on it, he gets shouted at and threatened all the time, just for having the audacity to walk down the street wearing a coat.

Football hooliganism has very little to do with football except to differentiate between tribes. These guys would form tribes and fight each other regardless of the sport. They’re just that sort of mental deficients.

• Yet how come the majority seem to gravitate towards football?

Also from what I’ve seen the unsportsmanly attitude of the players could contribute too. Both in their personal and professional lives.

I don’t really follow it though so that’s from pure personal observation of course.

• @BobT36:

Yet how come the majority seem to gravitate towards football?

Also from what I’ve seen the unsportsmanly attitude of the players could contribute too. Both in their personal and professional lives.

I don’t really follow it though so that’s from pure personal observation of course.

I don’t follow it either, actually I detest all sports as entertainment, but that is another matter.

I guess originally it was most likely very connected to the sports of football itself, and often the fights would be carried out on the stadiums, but now it has devolved into its own kind of subculture and it just attracts all people who want to fight regardless of whether they have an interest in the game, it has simply become institutionalised fighting that through random historical reasons has been invariable connected to football.

• @BobT36:

Yet how come the majority seem to gravitate towards football?

Because being a curling hooligan is just not that intimidating? :)

When come to think of it, football is not really that intimidating either. There should be more hockey hooligans and rugby hooligans (or well, there should be no hooligans) but I guess since you can watch the players violently duke it out in the field themselves, your need for violence is satisfied and you feel no need to bash on other supporters.